Trolling member - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-23-2015, 07:14 PM   #1
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby
Trolling member

Dear fellow Wings900 members and team,

Looks like a troller (username Ice Cream Man) is online...

Can a moderator please ban him?

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2015, 07:16 PM   #2
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby
Re: Trolling member

Old 07-23-2015, 07:58 PM   #3
banned

ice cream man is a poor contributorice cream man is a poor contributor

wh do u want to ban me?????
ice cream man is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2015, 08:46 PM   #4
First Officer

BWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice cream man View Post
wh do u want to ban me?????
I have always wondered what the life of an internet troll is like? What makes an idiot like yourself tick? Is your life so boring that you take the. time to register and post the stupidest s**t you can think of? Here is an idea for you, go play out in the road.
BWIAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:16 PM   #5
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWIAfan View Post
I have always wondered what the life of an internet troll is like? What makes an idiot like yourself tick? Is your life so boring that you take the. time to register and post the stupidest s**t you can think of? Here is an idea for you, go play out in the road.
I remember finding an hilarous video on youtube showing the life of an internet troll

Old 07-23-2015, 09:17 PM   #6
P1 Pharmacy Student

juntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributor

Ignore him peeps and how was he able to make a whole new forum? lol
Old 07-23-2015, 09:26 PM   #7
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Message for trolls:
(Imagine the forum is behind the fence)

hebergeur dimage

Old 07-23-2015, 11:34 PM   #8
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

Why did you guys get him banned! His posts where so funny and pointless I started crying laughing But TBH, his posts were very useless

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:40 AM   #9
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 48 View Post
Why did you guys get him banned! His posts where so funny and pointless I started crying laughing But TBH, his posts were very useless
I agree he was hilarous

But ue was clearly a troll

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: