Users moving my threads - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-17-2015, 11:32 PM   #1
- The Model Concierge

JustPlaneBargains is flying under the radar
Unhappy Users moving my threads

I keep posting planes I have for sale on ebay under the "trade, swap, sell" section of the website and someone (user or admin) keeps moving my posts to "retailer deals"

Why is this happening? I am NOT a retailer!
JustPlaneBargains is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2015, 04:48 AM   #2
Puddle Jumper

1Herpa500 is flying under the radar
Re: Users moving my threads

Posted by "Justplanebargains", username checks out
1Herpa500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 08:06 AM   #3
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor
Re: Users moving my threads

G'day,

I keep moving your thread to a retailer... Why you ask..? It has to do with what you state on your ebay site... Quote

"JustPlaneBargains is dedicated to bringing rare and exceptional 1:400 aircraft models to the global market of savvy collectors. Many of our items are procured only after months of patient searching and dedicated research. We are passionate "avgeeks" and live to find and acquire the perfect models for your collection or diorama. We also specialize in bulk-ordering models from resellers or estate sales and the passing the savings on to you via individual model auctions! We pride ourselves on unparalleled customer service and always enjoy seeing those one of a kind models just as much as our clients! Don't believe us? Check out the reviews from our hundreds of satisfied (and repeat!) customers to see the difference our passion for the hobby makes over the automated other guys."

It comes across that you are a company and/or small business dealing in buying, auctioning and selling collections. You have clients and hundreds of satisfied customers. You also write in the collective 'we', 'our', 'us' which tends to state you're a buying/selling company and/or small business and not an individual seller who is selling off his/her personal collection.

If you read the conditions of sale on wings900/DA.C buy and sell is only for personal advertising as stated in rules and regulations: This section is for personal individual use ONLY and NOT For Retailers. As you clearly state on your ebay site, you are proving a service You state that: We also specialize in bulk-ordering models from resellers or estate sales and the passing the savings on to you via individual model auctions! We pride ourselves on unparalleled customer service and always enjoy seeing those one of a kind models just as much as our clients! Don't believe us? Check out the reviews from our hundreds of satisfied (and repeat!) customers to see the difference our passion for the hobby makes over the automated other guys.

That is why I will continue to move you to the Retailers page. You may not have a physical store you sell from but... you definitely do not fall into this section is for personal individual use ONLY.

Last edited by make.me.laugh; 07-19-2015 at 08:10 AM. Reason: spell check
make.me.laugh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2015, 10:45 AM   #4
- The Model Concierge

JustPlaneBargains is flying under the radar
Thumbs up Re: Users moving my threads

Thank you for the explanation and I do see your point. However, the description is meant to reflect the quality of products and the level of service provided, not the format of the enterprise. I, as an individual, trade and sell planes as a hobby, and JustPlaneBargains is merely the avenue in which I operate. My intention in the description you listed is to distinguish what I offer from the random sellers trying to clean out their closet. I do not consider myself a retailer simply because I do not purchase models from manufacturers, but find opportunities to bring larger collections to the market without making individual buyers pay a retailer premium for rare or hard to find items.

I encourage you and fellow members to check out my global headquarters at justplanebargains on eBay
JustPlaneBargains is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: