Model Database Error - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-16-2019, 12:10 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

Galmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributorGalmleader is a good contributor
Model Database Error

When searching for1:500 AN-22 models made by Herpa, it shows the AN-225 instead.
Galmleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2019, 04:23 PM   #2
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby
Re: Model Database Error

The database is broken for years...

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:54 AM   #3
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galmleader View Post
When searching for1:500 AN-22 models made by Herpa, it shows the AN-225 instead.
Can you guide me on what you filled out in the Model Database?
I'll see if I can replicate this on my end.

Ed
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2019, 01:56 PM   #4
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galmleader View Post
I believe the Herpa An-22 was not added on database. I think the last 1:500 models added to the database were uploaded around 2012/2013...

Unfortunately is not a good tool to browse new models. Still great for old models, though!
Old 02-22-2022, 07:01 AM   #5
SouthAfrican

Is anyone still using it?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: