New posts not showing in Thread - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-16-2018, 12:12 PM   #1
RJ Second Officer

TherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributor

Looking for assistance.
I have a collection thread going under the 1:500 discussion section.
I can't seem to see new posts on the thread after Oct 6th on Chrome or Firefox.
But I can see them on my Android phone.
Wonder if someone can look into this.
Many thanks.
TherealKeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2018, 01:22 PM   #2
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: New posts not showing in Thread

Sometimes it happend to me too! Using Google Chrome on PC.
I see that there are new replies on a specific thread, but when I open, I simply can't see them.
Old 10-17-2018, 01:39 PM   #3
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I've had the same. Seems to resolve itself (according to my experience) after a few days.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2018, 02:52 PM   #4
RJ Second Officer

TherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
I've had the same. Seems to resolve itself (according to my experience) after a few days.
Thank you my friend.
I will give it a few more days.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:37 PM   #5
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Still having the issue? Can you provide a link to any threads you see like this so we can do a rebuild on it?

_ JB
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:07 PM   #6
Former Southwest&Blue

JReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributor

I've noticed when I sometimes try to post it takes forever to load. I've tried Google Chrome, my iPad, and my Android phone with Google. I'll let it load for about a minute and then refresh and sometimes it'll be there and sometimes it wont.
JReeves96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:14 PM   #7
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vs-Admin View Post
Still having the issue? Can you provide a link to any threads you see like this so we can do a rebuild on it?
_ JB
Thank you for checking in.
My thread issue is resolved by having someone reply to it.
And the earlier posts reappeared.
Here is the link to my thread:
https://www.wings900.com/vb/1-500-sc...u-says-hi.html
Not sure if it is of any benefit since the problem is no longer present.
But I will keep an eye out for future issues.
Old 10-18-2018, 05:29 PM   #8
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JReeves96 View Post
I've noticed when I sometimes try to post it takes forever to load. I've tried Google Chrome, my iPad, and my Android phone with Google. I'll let it load for about a minute and then refresh and sometimes it'll be there and sometimes it wont.
^^^^^

I've mentioned this before. Especially true, for me, at the Cathay A350-1000 thread in the 1:500 scale section.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Old 10-19-2018, 03:19 PM   #9
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Hey there,

The next time this happens, grab us the full URL of the thread and link it here.
We'll look into it.
Most likely a sync issue.
I'll start a thread rebuild as well to get these synced up.

Ed
Old 10-19-2018, 03:53 PM   #10
Former Southwest&Blue

JReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributor

Quote:
^^^^^

I've mentioned this before. Especially true, for me, at the Cathay A350-1000 thread in the 1:500 scale section.
And I know it's not my internet connection because I can go to a different site and it'll load perfectly. I've noticed DA.C has been kinda slow too.

Edit: Took a minute to post this reply...
JReeves96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 12:36 PM   #11
Admin

When you see this slowness, are you seeing any alerts in your browser hanging on something? Looking for "Waiting for / Connecting to"

- JB
Old 10-22-2018, 01:44 PM   #12
Admin

Waiting for Airliners.net is VERY common while waiting.

Old 10-23-2018, 01:53 PM   #13
Admin

Quote:
Waiting for Airliners.net is VERY common while waiting.

You notice it says "waiting for Airliners.net" here on wings900.com?
Old 10-23-2018, 02:15 PM   #14
Admin

Yes, in the bottom left corner. I am just as surprised.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:40 PM   #15
Admin

Thanks for the feedback,

How's the speed today?
I'm browsing around and seeing the load times.
I'm getting around 3-5 seconds at the moment. 1:39 PM EST

Any improvements? Or still constant slowness.

Ed

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: