Attachments - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-10-2018, 05:06 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

Let's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributor
Attachments

Hi,

How can I delete attachments (photos) ?

Thank you

Pinto
Let's fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2018, 02:04 PM   #2
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started
Re: Attachments

Hey there

If you wanted to, it would be here: https://www.wings900.com/vb/profile....ditattachments

I took a look at attachment limits here, and found them to be a little low. So I gave them a boost. You shouldn't need to delete anything to make more room

Kevin
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 05:59 PM   #3
Earning My Wings

Let's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributorLet's fly is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vs-Admin View Post
Hey there

If you wanted to, it would be here: https://www.wings900.com/vb/profile....ditattachments

I took a look at attachment limits here, and found them to be a little low. So I gave them a boost. You shouldn't need to delete anything to make more room

Kevin
Hi.
Thank you for your reply, but you have not clarified my doubt. Can I add or delete my attachments at my criteria, or will I have to accept your criteria?

I asked you please to be objective and clear in your answer to my question.
I would like to have the freedom of choice and decision with my photos.

Thank you in advance

Pinto

Old 10-17-2018, 01:17 PM   #4
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

You can edit your posts for 24 hours, after that you can request an admin/mod to remove it for you.

Niall
Old 10-17-2018, 04:52 PM   #5
Earning My Wings

Quote:
You can edit your posts for 24 hours, after that you can request an admin/mod to remove it for you.

Niall
I request the removal of the following topic;

Boeing 787-8 Dream)Liner- Royal Air Maroc
Let's fly
04-10-2017 06:24 PM
by Let's fly Go to last post
0 171

Thank you

Pinto
Old 10-19-2018, 02:03 PM   #6
Admin

Done, thanks.
Old 10-19-2018, 05:26 PM   #7
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Done, thanks.
You have removed the wrong post. I do not know if it noticed, but they were there 2 identical
post with the same attachments; I asked you to remove the post with less visits, you removed the post with more visits.

An unimportant detail.

Thank you.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: