Collecting data message. - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-27-2018, 03:31 PM   #1
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor
Collecting data message.

Can anyone who looks after the forum please sort out this mess of data collection messages, every page I go to this irritating message appears asking to collect data for ads. Even if you click no you go round in circles.

Welcome to Wings900.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?
Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn how Wings900.com and our 11 partners collect and use data
Yes

No

You can change your choice at any time in our privacy center.
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2018, 01:11 PM   #2
RJ Second Officer

hkgdave is appreciatedhkgdave is appreciatedhkgdave is appreciatedhkgdave is appreciatedhkgdave is appreciatedhkgdave is appreciatedhkgdave is appreciatedhkgdave is appreciated
Re: Collecting data message.

This GDPR business has become a pain in the rear. After all the emails from every website and company I've ever visited advising of the impending change and asking me if I accept, Many websites put up a pop-up window like the one on this forum. Some of them, when you click on 'more information', present you with dozens of options to uncheck if you didn't approve.
Yes they've kept you informed about what's happening and yes they've given you the opportunity to 'take control' but it's not what I presumed or hoped for from the new European regulations.
Old 06-28-2018, 04:24 PM   #3
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: Collecting data message.

I'll send this to the VS Admins, thanks. Sorry about the inconvenience. Don't experience it myself, but I understand your displeasement.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: