Testing GCP - Jeff M - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-27-2018, 12:48 PM   #1
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started
Testing GCP - Jeff M

Testing GCP

Jeff M
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2018, 12:48 PM   #2
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog
Re: Testing GCP - Jeff M

Is this why posts for the last few days have been deleted? And will they be recovered or are they lost?

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
JanAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 01:23 PM   #3
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I too would like to know this..
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2018, 03:37 PM   #4
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanAir View Post
Is this why posts for the last few days have been deleted? And will they be recovered or are they lost?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
I too would like to know this..
Do you guys have any links or know what sections there are in?

I will look into getting them restored.

Jeff M
Old 04-27-2018, 03:59 PM   #5
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

It looks like all of them. I know it happened in the model airports forum, but all of the forums have “last post” a few days old.

Old 04-27-2018, 04:15 PM   #6
Admin

Quote:
It looks like all of them. I know it happened in the model airports forum, but all of the forums have “last post” a few days old.
10-4, working on getting them restored.

Standby for updates,

Jeff M
Old 04-27-2018, 04:56 PM   #7
High in the Sky

American787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributorAmerican787 is a good contributor

Some of my posts in Civil Aviation have been deleted...

American787

ClAAsic
American787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 10:52 PM   #8
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

I've noticed some threads missing aswell
Old 04-30-2018, 09:54 AM   #9
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by American787 View Post
Some of my posts in Civil Aviation have been deleted...

American787
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
I've noticed some threads missing aswell
Thanks for the info guys,

We should have them restored in the next 24-48 hours.

Sorry about that, sync issues with the GCP conversion.

Jeff M
Old 04-30-2018, 10:00 AM   #10
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Wonderful! Thanks
Old 04-30-2018, 04:49 PM   #11
Admin

UPDATE:

I think most of the post that we could restore are back, please confirm.

Jeff M
Old 04-30-2018, 06:13 PM   #12
people's been to space

Which posts were restored? My thread and others in the Model Airports forum (and probably others) are missing posts.

Old 04-30-2018, 09:53 PM   #13
Selfie with bros

My latest posts in my airport thread are back again
Old 04-30-2018, 10:06 PM   #14
people's been to space

Quote:
Weird that it didn't update the "most recent post" when they were added!

Was about to say that mine still weren't there -- they're not showing up and if I change the URL to go to page 12 of my thread it doesn't work. But I can see them when I start a new reply. So it looks like posts are back but the threads themselves might not have updated if the restored posts started a new page?

Old 05-01-2018, 10:42 AM   #15
Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Weird that it didn't update the "most recent post" when they were added!

Was about to say that mine still weren't there -- they're not showing up and if I change the URL to go to page 12 of my thread it doesn't work. But I can see them when I start a new reply. So it looks like posts are back but the threads themselves might not have updated if the restored posts started a new page?
Good news guys,

We might have to run a thread rebuilder if they do not show in the correct place within 24 hours. Can you give me any examples of ones out of place?

Jeff M

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: