Can I delete my other account? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-17-2017, 10:09 AM   #1
Earning My Wings

geminijets566 is flying under the radar
Exclamation Can I delete my other account?

Hi there

Years and years ago I had another account which was banned, because apparently I had created a duplicate account. I'm not too bothered by that anymore, however it has resurfaced and I would like the account removed.

If this is possible, is there an admin I could PM to do this? As I don't want to post the name of the account here

I can provide password and email for the account to prove my identity. If it was unbanned, then I could og in and the IP addresses would match, proving it was me.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?
Thanks
geminijets566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2017, 12:00 PM   #2
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started
Re: Can I delete my other account?

Hey,

You can send a PM to this account and we'll look into it for you.

Niall
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:16 AM   #3
Earning My Wings

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I will PM you now.

Old 11-19-2017, 06:19 AM   #4
Earning My Wings

Hi

I have tried to PM you, but I am not sure if you got the message, as it doesn't appear in my Sent folder.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:12 PM   #5
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Hi there. We successfully received your message and one of my colleagues has since responded.

As for the issue of your messages not showing up in your Sent Messages folder, this is an account setting that can bet turned on or off. I've gone ahead and switched it on for you, since it sounded like you were looking for it, but you're welcome to adjust those settings yourself. To do so, go to User CP > Edit Options > and then go to the Messaging & Notifications section (Private Messaging subsection). In there, you can adjust your messaging options. I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Erik
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: