Unable to use My Collection - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-15-2017, 07:14 PM   #1
Ex America West FA

AZDinker is flying under the radar
Angry Unable to use My Collection

I've not been logged in for awhile - but my log in does still work (obviously, since I'm posting this), my profile seems active, my past forum posts are visible BUT when I try to use ANYTHING in the My Collection category, it says I'm not logged in and redirects me to the forum page to "log in" - where it shows I'm logged in.

Oddly, I can view the link that others can use to view my collection (although it's not up to date) but, since it's just a viewable link, I can't change the layout, edit, etc.

This site used to be awesome - some time back, anyway. Now it's just frustrating. I guess that's why someone from here told me about Diecast Forums quite some time ago.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2017, 07:21 PM   #2
Ex America West FA

AZDinker is flying under the radar
Re: Unable to use My Collection

Okay, I finally saw the part where I had to have "Remember Me" checked. Although it might be helpful to say you must log out and then re-log back in to FIND the "Remember Me" checkbox, after I spent 5 minutes searching through my profile settings trying to fine anything that said "Remember Me". Why is this even a requirement? What if I'm signed in from a work computer? Am I supposed to log back in just to UNCHECK Remember Me so anyone else stumbling across the site can then log in under my profile? Seems rather stupid.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:41 AM   #3
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started
Re: Unable to use My Collection

Glad to see that you were able to find the 'remember me' box. As a general rule of thumb, this will always appear by your login credentials.

As for if you are signed in on a work computer, after your session you can log out then clear your cache/cookies so it forgets your selection on the 'remember me' box.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Nate
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
my collection

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: