(Temporary) Chrome Fix for Photobucket Photos - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-25-2017, 04:35 PM   #1
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
(Temporary) Chrome Fix for Photobucket Photos

Hi gang,

VerticalScope tech team has provided us with a temporary solution to view the Photobucket photos as normal on the forum. This solution isn't guaranteed to be permanent and as of yet only works on Google Chrome, but it's a first step in the healing process. Please follow the instructions below:

Quote:
For Chrome users we came across an extension that will enable you to see the broken images hosted from PB. Another temp fix for now (who knows how long it'll hold up) but here it is:* https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ifiaedg?hl=enm

^Click the link and choose to add the extension to Chrome. Then, you want to go to the Extensions main page. It's located in the top right corner menu button, the one that is 3 dots. Or, you can try this link: chrome://extensions/

Find the one you just added (it's icon is the shape of a puzzle piece) and check the box that says "Allow Access to File URLs"

Clear cookies in cache, load up a page with a Photobucket link, and let us know if that worked for you. We'll keep you guys updated on the solution from the techs and any other (temporary) fixes along the way. Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Please bear with us in finding a permanent solution, we are looking into members abilities to edit their threads with the forum admins.

On behalf of the team,

Thom
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more

Last edited by DutchCollector; 07-26-2017 at 06:20 AM.
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2017, 08:43 PM   #2
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: (Temporary) Chrome Fix for Photobucket Photos

Wonderful! It worked for me
Thank you so much!

Hope everybody install it!
Old 07-26-2017, 12:29 PM   #3
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Glad it's working. We'll update you guys when we find a more permanent solution.

Niall
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2017, 12:51 AM   #4
Earning My Wings

Hayden0915 is flying under the radar

Thanks! It works very well did exactly what it said it would
Hayden0915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:20 AM   #5
Earning My Wings

VH-XZP is appreciatedVH-XZP is appreciatedVH-XZP is appreciatedVH-XZP is appreciatedVH-XZP is appreciatedVH-XZP is appreciatedVH-XZP is appreciated

Hi,

I use Firefox on a MacBook. Is there a way to remove the photobucket notice?
VH-XZP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:11 PM   #6
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Haven't come across one yet. If we do we'll be sure to pass it along

Kevin
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: