Reposting photos from new hosting site - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-30-2017, 03:07 PM   #1
Second Officer

N3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobby
Reposting photos from new hosting site

Since Photobucket has stopped all 3-party hosting, I'm using a new host site and would like to post some of my combo photos that many members seem to like.

Is it possible for me to go back and edit the original posts, or would it be better for you to delete those and I start over reposting?

Thanks,

Mike

24V
N3424V is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2017, 11:29 AM   #2
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started
Re: Reposting photos from new hosting site

Hey there,

We are in discussion with the Mod team to find a solution for this issue.
How many posts are you looking to edit?

Richard.
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 12:36 PM   #3
Second Officer

N3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobby

Richard,

Would it be simpler to just have admins delete the entire 6 pages of the N3424V thread and I can start a new one?

There are about 150 photos originally posted in the thread. I don't intend to repost all of them, but my mish-mash composite photos are popular, I believe, and I think forum members would like to have them available to revisit and I plan to add new ones.

Your call. I can add them into the original posts, with the blocked links deleted either by admins or me. If it is easier for admins just to delete the thread, I'll start a new one. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

24V

Old 07-04-2017, 01:30 PM   #4
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

If you're willing to re-upload all photos to another site (i.e. flickr), we can give you the option to edit these photos in your original thread where they were once posted, so edit the links to the working photos.

We're looking into it as we speak.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 01:33 PM   #5
Second Officer

Thom,

That would be fine, I could reload the images in the original posts.

I've already uploaded the images in Flickr, so I can start anytime.

Thanks, Mike

24V
Old 07-04-2017, 01:46 PM   #6
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Hi Mike,

Please have a look at the new sticky in this section I just created and leave your suggestion again there please, so we have an overview of who wants to do what.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 07:05 AM   #7
Puddle Jumper

Peter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributor

I'm in the process of uploading my photos to another site and would like the option to edit the photos in my original thread so the new link will post the photos.
Peter Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:42 PM   #8
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Hey Peter Joshua,

The forum management team is in the process of coming up with a fix for this. We have work arounds for new posts if you're needing to move away from Photobucket but for those who wish to edit their current threads with images - please continue to bear with us as we look into this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,
Natalie
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: