Problem posting Anet and JP thumbnails - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-15-2016, 08:58 AM   #1
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Problem posting Anet and JP thumbnails

I recently tried posting from Anet using the normal function. When I preview the post it comes up completely blank. If. I got into edit the data is still there.

As I have found the new Anet so horrible to use I tried to use the JP function. No matter what photo ID I insert it keeps linking to a picture of an Ethiopian aircraft.

I've tried on multiple devices but no joy. Can others try to see if they have the same issue?

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2016, 12:07 PM   #2
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started
Re: Problem posting Anet and JP thumbnails

Hi,

Do you happen to have a link to an example?

~Sheena
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 04:52 AM   #3
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Yup. On this thread look at post #867
http://www.wings900.com/vb/spotting/...livery-58.html

It should have been a Kuwait C-17
Photo: KAF343 (CN: F-266) Boeing C-17A Globemaster III by Steffen Müller Photoid:8296019 - JetPhotos.Net

When I checked the post today, the thumbnail is alternating between an Ethipian 767 and a 757

Thanks

Chris

Old 08-18-2016, 05:31 AM   #4
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

I haven't been on Anet since they changed it but i wonder if they've done it for this reason...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 04:39 PM   #5
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Thumbnails from Airliners.net worked just fine before they changed their website layout. Now it doesn't work.

Jetphotos's thumbnails are a matter of luck: sometimes they work, sometimes they show that damn albino Ethiopian 767
Old 08-19-2016, 09:29 AM   #6
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Hey guys,

What method did you use to upload the image?
Also did you try to upload it the image directly from the link you provided?

Also a couple more trouble shooting questions, what browser are you using?
Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

Have any other members come into this issue?
Please provide links if you can!

Thank you,

Richard.

Last edited by vs-Admin; 08-19-2016 at 09:33 AM.
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:58 AM   #7
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by vs-Admin View Post
Hey guys,

What method did you use to upload the image?
Also did you try to upload it the image directly from the link you provided?

Also a couple more trouble shooting questions, what browser are you using?
Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

Have any other members come into this issue?
Please provide links if you can!

Thank you,

Richard.
Richard, we get the image ID (usually a number from Jetphotos or Airliners, which refers to the picture) and use the JP/Airliners icons (JP and the little plane icon).

Here's a Jetphotos pic:

This one is working out just fine, I can see a DC-9.

This one is supposed to be a Swiss A340... but the albino 767 strikes again

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: