Issues with board emails going out? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-18-2016, 06:49 AM   #1
Puddle Jumper

Perraine is flying under the radar
Issues with board emails going out?

Hello

Im not sure if this is an issue or not but it seems that I dont receive certain emails from the wings900 boards. I forgot my password and tried to reset it from my phone but did not get the emails prompting the reset from my phone (luckily i have it saved on my home pc). I also sent an email instead of PM to another board poster and they did not receive an email from the boards either. However I was able to get a PM notification email from the boards. Not sure if this is very specific; is there a possible issue with this?

Thanks again

Cheers

Chris

Missing a few not in the database Open to trades/purchases for the following: 1:400 A345, A346s and China Southern Airlines birds!
Perraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2016, 10:02 AM   #2
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started
Re: Issues with board emails going out?

If you are unable to get your password resets properly sorted out due to old emails on your account still after the notice was sent out, we ask that you go down to the contact us area, and with the subject line of "password reset" add the following contents for me:

- Account Name
- Email On the account
- Email You need it changed to if need be

add all this, then hit send, and someone on our team will answer that email and fix your account up no problem.

You can do the same and send us a PM privately to have it manually changed, but due to the influx and us tackling a lot of issues, this would be a slower way of getting it reset. we recommend you use the contact us form to get it resolved if you can. If that does fail though and you have waited too long, send us a PM and we will Manually reset it. Just make sure you supply the information above for a quicker fix.

Also, If you do have the right email on your account, I would ask you to please check your spam/junk folders as sometimes with certain email providers, it tends to land in there.

if you all need anything else, please let me know.

~Shane
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: