Attention - Password and Security Update - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-06-2016, 02:31 PM   #16
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: Attention - Password and Security Update

Folks,

I just had to reset my password and I only got about two weeks out of it. I use google chrome and get autofil for certain passwords. It has worked fine for two weeks but today I had to reset.

Is this normal?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2016, 03:41 PM   #17
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Same here furry and no....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 03:45 PM   #18
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

At least I know I didn't botch it Vince! Thanks

Old 08-06-2016, 03:50 PM   #19
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Have you still got that security breach 'click here' at the top....

1939 - 2011
Old 08-06-2016, 03:52 PM   #20
Admin

I haven't seen that one...yet!
Old 08-06-2016, 03:57 PM   #21
Master ATP Captain

I've had it just before i reset my password ages ago after the hack and it's still there two new passwords later...

1939 - 2011
Old 08-06-2016, 04:02 PM   #22
Admin

Frustrating to say the least!
Old 08-06-2016, 04:54 PM   #23
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Folks,

I just had to reset my password and I only got about two weeks out of it. I use google chrome and get autofil for certain passwords. It has worked fine for two weeks but today I had to reset.

Is this normal?
I noticed my chrome done it too a few weeks back.
Easyjet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 01:57 PM   #24
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyjet View Post
I noticed my chrome done it too a few weeks back.
Chrome has a decent and safe password manager. Most browsers only need you to input the password once and it'll save it for you.

Apple using 1password.

Lee
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:55 PM   #25
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vs-Admin View Post
Chrome has a decent and safe password manager. Most browsers only need you to input the password once and it'll save it for you.

Apple using 1password.

Lee
Well if you read the above comments you should know Chrome isn't the problem.

The forum itself has logged me out and forced me to reset twice over the last few months.
Old 08-09-2016, 02:18 PM   #26
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

there's should only be one forced password reset. Was there two emails sent to you?

Lee
Old 08-09-2016, 03:53 PM   #27
Easyjet

Quote:
Originally Posted by vs-Admin View Post
there's should only be one forced password reset. Was there two emails sent to you?

Lee
I never got an email, it happened when I loaded the website and noticed I wasn't automatically logged in like normal.
Old 08-10-2016, 01:55 PM   #28
Admin

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?
Let us know if that helps it stick.

Richard.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: