Inability to Edit My Posts. - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > Wings900.com Sites Issues and Help section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-28-2016, 11:09 PM   #1
Flight Student

TFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributor
Inability to Edit My Posts.

Earlier today I went to my spotting thread to add some pictures, when I saw the photobucket links were broken. I went to edit this, but the edit function did not appear. I tried with Internet Explorer on my laptop and Firefox on my desktop, none of them had the function showing. Am I the only one with this issue?
TFdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2016, 03:02 AM   #2
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby
Re: Inability to Edit My Posts.

It's not a bug, it'a feature
Seriously, normal users can edit their posts only for a limited time.
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 12:50 PM   #3
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

What he said. ^

If you need something to be edited, please contact an admin (send me a PM) with the links that you want to fix.

Lee
vs-Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-29-2016, 03:46 PM   #4
Flight Student

TFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributor

Thanks for the help. Never knew that the edit feature wasn't indefinite.
TFdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:52 AM   #5
Admin

vs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting startedvs-Admin is getting started

The time limit is 24 hours so it should be enough to go in and edit mistakes in the post but if you want to come back later on and add things for a thread in the future, you would need to contact a moderator.

Lee
Old 07-05-2016, 06:19 PM   #6
Student pilot

Malefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dog

For sticky threads or threads on which we modify the first message to have a clear view (in my case, the list of the shops around the world), this is really annoying. The goal to have all the infos on the first message...
Old 07-07-2016, 11:34 AM   #7
Admin

Yeah I understand your frustration.
The best way to get around this would be to contact us, or one of the Mod team members and they can edit it for you as needed.

Richard.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: