Charter's military collection. - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > War Birds

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Thumbs up Charter's military collection.

Hi friends. I want to show my 1:200 scale military collection: i will show different view of each model...enjoy.

Let start with USAF F-16D, Eielson AFB, 18th AGRS "Blue Foxes". It is a M-Series (by Hogan) 1:200 scale.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Last edited by Charter; 03-21-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's military collection.

This model is a United Arab Emirates AF F-16D "Block 60". It is a Herpa 1:200 model.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 03-21-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:03 AM   #3
The Dark Side

Now US Air Force F-22 "Raptor", 94th Fighter Squadron "Hat in the Ring". It is a Herpa 1:200 model.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 03-21-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:04 AM   #4
The Dark Side

US Navy F-14A "Tomcat", VF-84 "Jolly Rogers". It'a a Herpa 1:200 model.
About the F-14, my thought is that it is the best fighter ever built: powerful, elegant, beautiful!!!
P.S. "Top Gun" movie was an icon when i was young...

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 03-22-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:17 AM   #5
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

That F-22 is sweet
Old 03-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #6
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor

OH MY LORD!!!! Charter, I demand you to stop this (showing all your collection)....your making me Jealous

Fantastic
thomsonfly737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:45 AM   #7
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
P.S. "Top Gun" movie was an icon when i was young...
It still is mate,F-14s and Kelly McGillis in one film ,great shots Charter...The Herpa F-14s do the swing wings move or are they fixed in that position?....
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:54 PM   #8
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

fire em up man!!! Great [email protected]!!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #9
I LOVE MD90!!!!

Great collection!
Old 03-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #10
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
It still is mate,F-14s and Kelly McGillis in one film ,great shots Charter...The Herpa F-14s do the swing wings move or are they fixed in that position?....
Hearts broke when Miss McGrillis came out
Old 03-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #11
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Hearts broke when Miss McGrillis came out
That's why i put the F-14 first...
Old 03-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #12
Admin

lol-brilliant!
Old 03-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #13
The Dark Side

Quote:
Thanks for your appreciation my friend. Herpa F-14's have fixed wings, while M-Series F-14's have three different positions: i will show these models soon.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #14
Master ATP Captain

Thanks Charter,you haven't got 'Black Bunny' have you?...

Last edited by vince1159; 03-18-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:02 AM   #15
The Dark Side

Quote:
Thanks Charter,you haven't got 'Black Bunny' have you?...
I have all the F-14's fleet because i love this model. But the B-22 is also marvellous, F-18 is gorgeous, F-4 is an icon, Rafale and EFA2000 are beautiful, Su-27 is superb, F-16 is great, Tornado is impressive, and what can you say about A-7 and EA-6B... i will let you to decide who is the best!

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: