Charter's military collection. - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > War Birds

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:45 AM   #31
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog
Re: Charter's military collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Tomorrow there will be more new airplanes: who knows which models???!!!

Awesome thread my friend and outstanding photographs also. The RAAF has been ignored by the likes of Herpa and Century Wings. In fact, if it were not for the likes of HobbyMaster I would have very little to show in my modern military fleet of diecast. I would LOVE to have some of the beautiful 1:200 scale fighters. They are amazingly detailed for the scale and don't take up too much shelf room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post
great thread! These 1:200 fighters are very nice. Last year I startet a small collection of German and GDR Luftwaffe. Hope one day I find the time to take some pics too.
One thing that bugs me is that on one hand I want to have a strict collecting criteria (just german airforce) but this limits my selection to Mig23, Fulcrum, Starfighter, Phantom, Tornado and Eurofighter
None of the nice F14s, F15s, Mirages, Rafales or other jets fall into my collecing criteria. But I don't want to give up all criteria and start buying everything that catches my eye.
Achtung! Vorsicht!!!

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #32
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Actually not all countries are represented on 1:200 scale. RAAF doesn't exist, as well as Canada. I would like also to see more models like some fighters of the WWII, some of years 50-60's and models not yet produced as Crusader, Draken, Mig-23, Su-24, F-111... Herpa is producing Mig-25 and this is a good news.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #33
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

The first model is a French AF EC 2/5 "Ile de France" Mirage 2000C (Herpa), while the second is EC 2/5 "Cote d'Or" 50 ans, BA 102 Dijon (M-Series).

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 03-25-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Old 03-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #34
The Dark Side

US Navy F-14A, US Navy Naval Fighter Weapon School, NAS Miramar CA, TOPGUN 34, Power Puff Scheme (M-Series).
Great model, also if it has fixed wings. About Miramar Weapon School, i hope to soon receive the F-5 "aggressor" with the black livery and the red star on the tail, used as USSR "enemy".

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-20-2011, 12:16 PM   #35
The Dark Side

See this one: US Marine Corps VMFA-235 "Death Angels", F-4J (Herpa).
It's marvellous!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-20-2011, 12:18 PM   #36
The Dark Side

EA-6B, US Navy VAQ-136 "The Gauntlets" (M-Series).

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-20-2011, 12:21 PM   #37
The Dark Side

F-14A, US Navy VF-84 "Jolly Rogers". It is a M-Series model with fixed wings.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-20-2011, 12:23 PM   #38
The Dark Side

USAF F-16C, 18th Aggressor Squadron Eielson AB, Alaska (Herpa).

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-20-2011, 12:25 PM   #39
The Dark Side

F-117A, USAF Eglin AFB, 37th TFW "Nighthawks" 415th TFS "Nightstalkers" (Shark Mouth scheme). It's a marvellous Herpa model.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 05-11-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:26 AM   #40
The Dark Side

USMC F-4J VMFA-333 "Fighting Shamrocks", USS Nimitz (Herpa).

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #41
The Dark Side

JASDF F-104J 202nd Hikotai, 5th Kokudan, Nyutabaru AB (Herpa).

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-21-2011, 11:28 AM   #42
The Dark Side

F-4EJ Kai 8SQ (World Aircraft Collection).

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #43
The Dark Side

Luftwaffe Jagdgeschwader 74, F-4F (Herpa).

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-21-2011, 11:31 AM   #44
The Dark Side

USAF F-22A, 27th FS, 1st FW, Langley AFB (Herpa).

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-21-2011, 11:33 AM   #45
The Dark Side

Luftwaffe Tornado IDS, Jagdbombeschwader 32 (Herpa).

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: