Charter's military collection. - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > War Birds

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:03 AM   #16
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's military collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
That F-22 is sweet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonfly737 View Post
OH MY LORD!!!! Charter, I demand you to stop this (showing all your collection)....your making me Jealous

Fantastic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
fire em up man!!! Great [email protected]!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE MD90!!!! View Post
Great collection!
Thanks for your appreciation friends; i will show all my military models.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2011, 11:24 AM   #17
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Israeli AF F-4E "Phantom II", 119 Squadron "The Bat". It's a Herpa 1:200 model.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 03-22-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #18
The Dark Side

JASDF F-1, 6SQ. It's a Gulliver200 model.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #19
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

Oh man oh man. I'm a sucker for F-4E's
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #20
The Dark Side

US Navy F-14A "Tomcat", VF-21 "Freelancers", CVW-14, CV-64, USS Constellation.
It is a M-Series 1:200 model and it has moveable wings!
P.S. Have a look at the last photo: F-14 is (was) a masterpiece of elegance and aggressivity!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-19-2011, 11:33 AM   #21
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

And then you have to put in an F-14 Tomcat. Thanks Charter. Gonna be begging my parents for some money.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:35 AM   #22
The Dark Side

Italian AF Tornado IDS, "Black Panther", 50th Stormo, 155 Gruppo ETS. Herpa 1:200 model.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #23
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest&Blue View Post
And then you have to put in an F-14 Tomcat. Thanks Charter. Gonna be begging my parents for some money.
Thanks to you friend; i wish you good luck!

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-19-2011, 11:39 AM   #24
The Dark Side

Luftwaffe F-104 "Starfighter", JG71 "Richthofen". It is a Herpa 1:200 model.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #25
The Dark Side

US Navy F-5N "Tiger II", VFC-111 "Sundowners". Herpa 1:200.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #26
Line Service Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Thanks to you friend; i wish you good luck!
They said no. For three reasons.
1. I ask for two much money.
2. I'm going on a school trip to NYC in May
3. I just spent $200 on planes.

Lol!
Old 03-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #27
The Dark Side

US Navy F/A-18C "Hornet", VFA-82 "Marauders", CAG Bird. Herpa 1:200.
P.S. See the last photo: this war bird is gorgeous!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-19-2011, 11:49 AM   #28
The Dark Side

Tomorrow there will be more new airplanes: who knows which models???!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #29
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
P.S. Have a look at the last photo: F-14 is (was) a masterpiece of elegance and aggressivity!!!
Amen,awesome shots Charter...
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #30
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

great thread! These 1:200 fighters are very nice. Last year I startet a small collection of German and GDR Luftwaffe. Hope one day I find the time to take some pics too.
One thing that bugs me is that on one hand I want to have a strict collecting criteria (just german airforce) but this limits my selection to Mig23, Fulcrum, Starfighter, Phantom, Tornado and Eurofighter
None of the nice F14s, F15s, Mirages, Rafales or other jets fall into my collecing criteria. But I don't want to give up all criteria and start buying everything that catches my eye.

Last edited by Silverbird; 03-19-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: