Charter's military collection. - Page 11 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > War Birds

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:41 AM   #151
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's military collection.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2011, 09:52 AM   #152
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

F-15

Rafale

EA-6B

F-4

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:54 AM   #153
The Dark Side

EF-2000

Mirage2000

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #154
The Dark Side

While i am waiting for new models, not yet available, i want to share some updates photos of my big fleet.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #155
The Dark Side

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #156
The Dark Side

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-15-2011, 11:02 AM   #157
The Dark Side

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-07-2011, 08:40 AM   #158
The Dark Side

Hi friends, after many days i have received two new fighters.

US Marine Corps F/A-18C Hornet VMFA-122 "Werewolves":

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-07-2011, 08:42 AM   #159
The Dark Side

US Navy F/A-18C Hornet VMFA-131 "Wildcats":

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #160
The Dark Side

Hi my friends, these beauties just landed in my collection.

US Navy F/A-18 Hornet "Blue Angels".

French Air Force EC 1/12 "Cambresis" Mirage 2000C "Tiger Meet 2006":

French Air Force Mirage 2000C EC 1/12 "Tiger Meet 2004":

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #161
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Those two Mirage's are gorgeous but if i had to choose it'd be Cambresis for the tail,lovely shots Charter....
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:50 PM   #162
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Those two Mirage's are gorgeous but if i had to choose it'd be Cambresis for the tail,lovely shots Charter....
The same for me. Thanks my friend.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #163
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Ahhh Tiger Meet <3

Can't wait for next years!
Old 07-06-2011, 12:26 PM   #164
The Dark Side

Some more photos:

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-10-2011, 03:54 PM   #165
Earning My Wings

Blacknas is flying under the radar

Charter, Awesome collection you have. I'm staring a 1:200 scale warbirds collection. It's nice to see more photo's of aircraft before i make a purchase.
Do you have any C-17's?
Blacknas is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: