Beware of false advertisement - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Vendors > Vendor Deals

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-22-2011, 01:00 AM   #1
Earning My Wings

pats787 is flying under the radar
Thumbs down Beware of false advertisement

i had a bad bad experience shopping online with COLLECTABLEJETS.COM
CollectableJets - Collectable Jets, Gemini Jets, Dragon Wings, AeroClassics, Century Wings, Hobby Master, Jet-

as a costumer, i look for a shop with the greatest offer, so i ask for a discount code to use. i was redirected to their present promotion that time.
my attention was caught on a "FREE PLANE PROMO" at minimum spend of USD100.00 excluding shipment, u can choose your free plane with a value of USD30.00 below. WHAT AN EXCITING OFFER! so i didn't waste time.

so i met the requirements of their promo, which i was entitled to choose a free plane.

after few weeks, i received my order WITHOUT MY FREE PLANE.... so i sent an email to Andrew, which i believe to be the owner of the shop and replied a guarantee to ship my free plane. months after months.....t'was a failing promise so i sent an email once again...and there i felt ignored....

until these days... i am so disappointed with this online store.
I'M NOT GONNA BUY AGAIN FROM THIS SHOP...

Last edited by pats787; 06-22-2011 at 01:25 AM.
pats787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2011, 01:04 AM   #2
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby
Re: Beware of false advertisement

All it takes is a quick search either on the forums or even on Google with the amount of complaints against this guy. Buyers forewarned!

waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:26 AM   #3
Earning My Wings

i found not alone.....

http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/...able-jets.html

Old 06-22-2011, 01:36 AM   #4
Earning My Wings

oh boy!....this store needs to be shut down i think....too many complaints to read....no responds

here's what i found....more for you....
https://www.wings900.com/vb/general-s...-problems.html
Old 06-22-2011, 01:37 AM   #5
Earning My Wings

this is my story.....same retailer

https://www.wings900.com/vb/retailer-...rtisement.html
Old 06-22-2011, 01:55 AM   #6
Earning My Wings

from the name alone, waffle? reminds me of WaffleCollictibles.com.... Hey Michael, thanks for the comment. i just figured out that i am not alone having trouble making monkey business with that retailer...

I'm your costumer from Singapore. waiting for my ordered A380's Qantas and Lufthansa... Cheers!
i wish i could buy some more GJ A340 Philippine Airlines...when will it be available again? i wish there could be some more Philippine airliners to be produced for the market.....

YouTube - ‪NAIA Terminal 4‬‏
Old 06-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #7
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby

I'm surprised you received your $100 order in the first place. That bloke is a conman and should be slung into jail.

For Sale | My Collection
matt109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:13 PM   #8
Wings900 Team Member

ahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributor

Uuugh, him again! I had an experience with him with a replacement which he promised and I give him weeks of benefit of doubt, several phone calls and e-mails and found he just lied... I got my money back from credit card company.... sometimes you may find models cheap at his store, but if you call your favorite store, you can get price matched and avoid bad sellers...
On Approach: Nothing scheduled...
Just Landed: Ethiopian Airlines 737 Max
Links: Collection on Flickr MyCollection Collection Photo Thread

ahsan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #9
First Officer

alexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dog

And lookie on his front page.

At Collectablejets.com there is no "COACH CLASS" Customer Service mentality. All of our customers get "FIRST CLASS" treatment.

LOL
Old 06-27-2011, 11:38 PM   #10
Earning My Wings

yeah!!!

we, the costumers get FIRST CLASS PROBLEMS! hahahahahah

never mind if i cant get my f****'n free plane from them
...i have ordered one from waffle anyways......
Old 06-30-2011, 05:25 AM   #11
UPS First Officer

Mickeyj42 is flying under the radar

I only order from Waffle when i need planes, always headache free and better deals, always straight forward with me
Mickeyj42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:08 PM   #12
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

If this is a common trend again, it is a massive shame Drew STILL hasn't gotten things back into order. I don't know what is going on with him this time, a huge shame too, as he often had some awesome stuff listed at what could be nice prices.

I should say, even though it sounds ridiculous, that it HAS to be a cursed website. If anyone knows what happened during the time the original owner was in charge (as well as what happened to the original owner some time after he sold the business), you would see what I mean.
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: