Save an additional 20% of over 1600 items - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Vendors > Vendor Deals

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-27-2020, 04:55 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

showland is flying under the radar
Save an additional 20% of over 1600 items

Clearance Item Super Sale!
Save an additional 20% of over 1600 items

Who knew how important it would be that more than 20 years ago when my wife and I were looking for a new house and I needed a warehouse for inventory for my rapidly expanding diecast airplane business that we would find a house and warehouse on the same lot. The ability to manage my business 24 hours/day was made much easier with simply walking over to my shop/office (though my wife always complained that I spent more time there than with her : > ). Now, the fact that I don't have to leave home to ship your packages has been the critical difference that has allowed me to stay open and filling your orders and to I provide support to my now remotely working staff that imports your orders and reorders new inventory daily.

With the daily news sounding nothing but depressing we wanted to give you some good news, so we are holding a huge sale on over 1600 clearance items. Use coupon code March20 to save an additional 20% off all the items in the clearance category. This means you can save a total of 50% or more on items such as AeroClassics, JC Wings, Jet-X, GeminiJets and more. This will also help us make room for the huge order of new NG models arriving in a couple of weeks.

View all Clearance items airplane models here

View all Clearance item armored vehicles here

If you are a VIP customer use this coupon code instead of your VIP code for this sale. Coupon code only valid on items in the Clearance Category. Coupon codes cannot be combined, however as a VIP customer you still get free shipping on your order over $150!

Offer ends March 31, 2020 at midnight

Buy diecast airplanes and armor for less at www.DiecastAirplane.com and Save Money up to Three Ways.

1. Become a VIP customer. Email info@diecastairplane.com to get your exclusive VIP discount code and save even more.
2. Free shipping on orders over $150 to 48 US States, plus great prices on international shipping.
3. Collect Loyalty Reward Points on every order

The internet's diecast airplane high volume, low price leader
Like us on Facebook
showland is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sale

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: