Stockholm: Arlanda, Bromma - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average.
Old 05-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #76
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Arlanda, May 27th, 2012: 8 hours of action

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
I keep responding Sorry. I do the same at my own thread and Alessandro's thread.
No need to appologize, mate. Don't worry about it. It's just that i don't really like when a discussion starts in the middle.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #77
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Part 3 of 6.

Off to Bangkok. What a lovely plane it is!

Convoy!

"Guess the airline"

Canadiankid, are you watching?

Those lovely Mad Dogs:

Touchdown!
Old 05-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #78
Red Eagles!

Part 4 of 6.

Simultaneous departures:

I was surpriesd to see this old container loaded of the Austrian A320:

Two rivals:

Charter, i belive you wanted to see this?

Ben, i promised you Turkish Airlines, and i will keep that promise:

Another shot for all my Dutch friends:

Another one for Charter:

Old 05-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #79
Red Eagles!

Part 5 of 6.

My first view of the Air China 777:

A shot that i think Charter will appreciate:

My first shot of a BA 767:

My first JATWays 737(Sorry for the quality):

A former SAS Braathens 737:

KLM pushing back:

3 SAS Mad Dogs in one shot! How often does that happen?

Novair and Thomas Cook Scandinavia, side by side:

NextJet SAAB 340(Sorry for the quality):

My first shot of a Rossiya(Pulkovo) 737:

For all my Polish friends, my first LOT picture: ERJ-175LR:

A surprise visit by a Swedish Air Force C-130 Hercules:

Two sister planes right next to eachother:
Old 05-27-2012, 05:26 PM   #80
Red Eagles!

Part 6 of 6: the finale!

Taken while on my first bus on my way home. Sorry for the lamppost:

Comments are now allowed!
Old 05-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #81
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Some great shot's mate hard to pick a favorite
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:46 PM   #82
Red Eagles!

Thanks Mike!
Old 05-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #83
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

Very nice picture's FlightFan. I really like the Thai 747 one and the Estonian CRJ.
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:59 AM   #84
Winglets are hot!

Hunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobby

Some really Nice shots Oskar!!! Some off my favorites: Thai 747, Thomas Cook 767, air baltic 737 and offcourse the Skyteam
Great thread!
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:55 AM   #85
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I thank you for the tribute of KLM. I can give you a tribute of Norwegian (Didn't catch any SAS yet..)

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:28 AM   #86
FRA Fan

AVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributor

I love those Norwegian and Estionian Air pictures. Never see them at FRA.
Also your regionals are very interesting. I always get to know new airlines that way.
AVIator85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:51 AM   #87
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Thanks so much for the Novair A321 tribute! But also Thomas Cook Scandinavia A330-200 and Estonian CRJ-900.
There are many interesting airplanes using Arlanda, thanks for sharing Oskar.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #88
Professional Corn Muffin

Rayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dog

I like the shots of the Austrian, KLM and LOT aircraft. It's a whole different world there, not a single US based airline.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #89
Red Eagles!

Thanks my friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates_Pilot_777-300LR View Post
Awesume pictures!!!!!!!!!! Love the Thomas cook 767!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Some really Nice shots Oskar!!! Some off my favorites: Thai 747, Thomas Cook 767, air baltic 737 and offcourse the Skyteam
Great thread!
Thanks my friends, but... What Thomas Cook 767? There's a TUIfly Nordic 767 and two Thomas Cook Scandinavia A330-200s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Thanks so much for the Novair A321 tribute! But also Thomas Cook Scandinavia A330-200 and Estonian CRJ-900.
There are many interesting airplanes using Arlanda, thanks for sharing Oskar.
I knew you'd be happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzor1700 View Post
I like the shots of the Austrian, KLM and LOT aircraft. It's a whole different world there, not a single US based airline.

Thanks Ray. Acctually, we do have Continental(United) and Delta(i thought they had left?). I infact went there early to catch the Delta flight to JFK.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #90
Second Officer

kartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast icon

Great!Great!Great!!! Congrats!

Aren't they similar?
kartlord is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: