Post 1K with a treat - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #1
Skyteam!

Fly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dog
Wings900 Post 1K with a treat

As some of you have noticed I have reached a milestone on my W900.com career, just over a year ago, I joined the website, and now I will hit my 1000th post. In celebration of my post, I have put together a trip down to Hartsfield Jackson International Airport for a spotting trip from earlier this week. I was at the south parking deck for 1 and a half hours with constant traffic going by. It is really Delta Heaven. There were some interesting birds, including an ex-SAS MD90 (N929DN),2 Skyteam planes (N175DZ)(N659DL), A bunch of ex-Northwest planes, and many, many more. I really hope you enjoy the photos as much as I had fun taking them.
-FDJ

More to come...

^500 scale please
DeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDelta
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-22996.html
Fly Delta Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
Skyteam!

Fly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dog
Re: Post 1K with a treat

Round #2 Still a lot more to come...

^500 scale please
Old 08-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #3
Skyteam!

Really starting to hate this 15 photo limit

^500 scale please

Old 08-08-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
World Traveller

BritishAirwaysIan is appreciatedBritishAirwaysIan is appreciatedBritishAirwaysIan is appreciatedBritishAirwaysIan is appreciatedBritishAirwaysIan is appreciatedBritishAirwaysIan is appreciatedBritishAirwaysIan is appreciatedBritishAirwaysIan is appreciated

Looks great so far! Wish I could have made it!

I collect 1:500 scale planes.

On Approach:
-Air Canada 777-300ER
-El Al 747-400

^^Flight diary is starting from June 2011-present. Sadly, I can't remember all of my flight details from before then.

-Ian
BritishAirwaysIan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #5
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby

Great pics Will!! Lovely close-ups Looking forward for more!
sba757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:59 PM   #6
Skyteam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishAirwaysIan View Post
Looks great so far! Wish I could have made it!
Yes, I wished you could of came. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully we can meet up on the 6th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sba757 View Post
Great pics Will!! Lovely close-ups Looking forward for more!
Thanks Carlos! Moar are on the way!

^500 scale please
Old 08-08-2012, 11:19 PM   #7
Skyteam!

^500 scale please
Old 08-09-2012, 12:51 AM   #8
Skyteam!

2 more rounds of photos...I think.

^500 scale please
Old 08-09-2012, 12:54 AM   #9
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Wonderful report, very interesting Delta festival! I love the B737-800WL, the MD-90 and the B757-200WL, and the A330-300 is a beauty.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #10
Skyteam!

An interesting thing about the plane below, it is an ex-Airtran plane painted in June.

^500 scale please
Old 08-09-2012, 01:11 AM   #11
Skyteam!

Most of these pics were taken on the loop road around Hartsfield Jackson.

Atlanta's new international terminal

Delta Maitenence hangar

^500 scale please
Old 08-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #12
Skyteam!

These last few pictures are of half a Fedex 727 and Fokker F27 donated to the museum of commercial aviation. They are on the future sight of the museum and they are even visible on google earth. Look up 200 international parkway. They seemed lonely so went to "visit" them.

And 1 more for me....

^500 scale please
Old 08-09-2012, 01:17 AM   #13
Skyteam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Wonderful report, very interesting Delta festival! I love the B737-800WL, the MD-90 and the B757-200WL, and the A330-300 is a beauty.
Charter, I hate to tell you, but I Love All Of Them! Atlanta truely is a masterpiece, and there will never be anything like it. I love living here.

^500 scale please
Old 08-09-2012, 02:25 AM   #14
banned

Brussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributor

Very great pic's my friend!
Brussels Airlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:11 AM   #15
Winglets are hot!

Hunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobby

Amazing report!! Do you have some closer pictures from that Skyteam 757? Amazing plane in this livery!
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a330, airport, atlanta, delta, spotting

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: