Post 1K with a treat - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-12-2012, 01:32 AM   #31
sba757 was here too :)

Kris Air is a top dogKris Air is a top dogKris Air is a top dogKris Air is a top dogKris Air is a top dogKris Air is a top dogKris Air is a top dogKris Air is a top dogKris Air is a top dogKris Air is a top dogKris Air is a top dog
Re: Post 1K with a treat

Just fantastic shots Will, one thing that always amazed
me is the color of the grass at ATL...its always bring green.
And also this was a great area to try out your new equipment.

sba757 was here =D
Kris Air is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2012, 01:35 AM   #32
Skyteam!

Fly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Air View Post
Just fantastic shots Will, one thing that always amazed
me is the color of the grass at ATL...its always bring green.
And also this was a great area to try out your new equipment.
Wait until winter rolls around. Grass turns brown, I think it's Bermuda, but what does it matter.
I hope to go again on October 6th from a different spotting area. Thanks for the comments!

^500 scale please
DeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDelta
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-22996.html
Fly Delta Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:37 AM   #33
Skyteam!

Fly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by UA-DL-AA-US View Post
Those are some amazing pictures! I definitely have Atlanta on my list to visit.
Thank you UA-DL-AA-US! I would highly recommend to visit Atlanta. Never a dull moment. NEVER.

^500 scale please

Old 08-12-2012, 01:58 AM   #34
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

I love the photos you caught of those future museum pieces. They certainly look like they could use some love and attention, and I certainly hope that some of those GSE pieces too will have some of the glory too. It is certainly not a part that is covered too well in museums if you ask me.
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:00 AM   #35
Skyteam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates_Pilot_777-300LR View Post
ur pics suck they all blurry learn how to use a camera
Really kid, really? I really don't want to get my thread locked over this, but this is ridiculous. So what you are trying to tell me is that this pic whic you said is the best you had is better than mine?

Honestly, I have a camera that is shooting in 1080P mode, that isn't even a DSLR and it comes out really good in my opinion. I mean look at the difference. I would say below wasn't my best shot, but compared to your said to be best shot above. Mine honestly looks better.

Kid, if you really wanted to say I suck at photography, you better have an A.net/Jetphotos.com account with crystal clear photos, because now your argument is useless. Really think about what you post, or I can't even tell you how fast you will be launched off this website.
Oh, and god please learn how to spell, just because your a 12/13 year old kid dosen't mean you post text language, and get away with it. Half, the time I have to read your posts 4-6 times before I understand what the h*** you typed.
I hope you learned something about this, because if you didn't, your next post may be your last. (Not to mention you have almost been banned twice.)

Oh, and mods sorry if I went overboard, I just wanted to get my point across.
-FDJ
(Thanks mods for taking care of him. )

^500 scale please

Last edited by Fly Delta Jets; 08-12-2012 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Adding
Old 08-12-2012, 02:09 AM   #36
Skyteam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOT 737-300 View Post
I love the photos you caught of those future museum pieces. They certainly look like they could use some love and attention, and I certainly hope that some of those GSE pieces too will have some of the glory too. It is certainly not a part that is covered too well in museums if you ask me.
Thanks LOT! The museum guys told me about how they had to transport that 727 on a truck from the airport to the parking lot. Only knocked over 1 Streetlight. There are plans to paint on one side of the plane the United "Saul Bass" livery and the old Fedex colors on the other. They will even have a split interior. As for the Fokker...they don't even know what to do with it. One thing that i didn't get a photo of was on the side of the Stairs truck it said Chicago O'Hare airport which surprised me. They also have a bunch of GSE in their current museum. I remember seeing a luggage tug among other things. Check them out at...
Air Museum - Aviation Museum - National Museum of Commercial Aviation
In the first photo there is a guy with read hair, and a tall bald guy. That is who we met. Really awesome guys. We actually showed up to the museum when it was closed, but they still talked to us for a half hour. I recommend visiting there sometime. Looks great from what I saw.
Will

^500 scale please
Old 08-12-2012, 02:17 AM   #37
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Delta Jets View Post
Thanks LOT! The museum guys told me about how they had to transport that 727 on a truck from the airport to the parking lot. Only knocked over 1 Streetlight. There are plans to paint on one side of the plane the United "Saul Bass" livery and the old Fedex colors on the other. They will even have a split interior. As for the Fokker...they don't even know what to do with it. One thing that i didn't get a photo of was on the side of the Stairs truck it said Chicago O'Hare airport which surprised me. They also have a bunch of GSE in their current museum. I remember seeing a luggage tug among other things. Check them out at...
Air Museum - Aviation Museum - National Museum of Commercial Aviation
In the first photo there is a guy with read hair, and a tall bald guy. That is who we met. Really awesome guys. We actually showed up to the museum when it was closed, but they still talked to us for a half hour. I recommend visiting there sometime. Looks great from what I saw.
Will
That looks like a great museum to visit someday. They certainly have some interesting pieces in there, the first TUG tractor off the line, the Southern Flight 4-0-4 flight trainers. This is certainly a must see place, I can certainly hope to see that 727 be done eventually, would be nice to see a purpletop.
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:36 AM   #38
Skyteam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOT 737-300 View Post
That looks like a great museum to visit someday. They certainly have some interesting pieces in there, the first TUG tractor off the line, the Southern Flight 4-0-4 flight trainers. This is certainly a must see place, I can certainly hope to see that 727 be done eventually, would be nice to see a purpletop.
I will go to the museum soon and get photos for you. Meanwhile I ran the registration on the Fedex plane and you can see it getting converted.
Photo Search Results | Airliners.net

The new museum is supposed to be open in May 2013, but I doubt that. They haven't even broke ground yet.

^500 scale please

Tags
a330, airport, atlanta, delta, spotting

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: