Post 1K with a treat - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-09-2012, 04:29 AM   #16
Skyteam!

Fly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dog
Re: Post 1K with a treat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brussels Airlines View Post
Very great pic's my friend!
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Amazing report!! Do you have some closer pictures from that Skyteam 757? Amazing plane in this livery!
I actually do, I thought I posted them, but they didn't come through. They will be up in a minute.

^500 scale please
DeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDelta
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-22996.html
Fly Delta Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2012, 04:47 AM   #17
Skyteam!

Fly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dog

Well, I missed a whole set of shots, for an unknown reason. Thanks to Hunter for reminding me. Here they are.

^500 scale please
Old 08-09-2012, 05:17 AM   #18
Winglets are hot!

Hunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobbyHunter is a legend of the hobby

Awesome with this sunlight on it. Thanks for posting mate!
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2012, 06:46 AM   #19
Lufthansa-collector

JWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobby

Great report, I love Delta, and the DC-9 are so Amazing! Sad end for the FedEx planes .
JWi_A380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #20
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Some really nice pictures, mate. Im glad to see that some of the ex. SAS MD-90s are still flying.

And congratulations on post 1000!
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:19 AM   #21
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

such a neat airport!
Grass is lovely and traffic dense!
Got DELTA?/
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #22
Skyteam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Awesome with this sunlight on it. Thanks for posting mate!
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWi_A380 View Post
Great report, I love Delta, and the DC-9 are so Amazing! Sad end for the FedEx planes .
The DC-9 sound was amazing. Loudest plane there, At least the Fedex planes have a new home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Some really nice pictures, mate. Im glad to see that some of the ex. SAS MD-90s are still flying.

And congratulations on post 1000!
It was a treat to see them myself, surprised me as well, thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
such a neat airport!
Grass is lovely and traffic dense!
Got DELTA?/
Do I have Delta? What kind of question is that?

^500 scale please
Old 08-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #23
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Lol, Alex! It made me laugh! Ofcourse he catched Delta

Nice pics of the 767 and the 757 Skyteam, My favourite alliance I actually love the American Traffic, Great shots my friend!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #24
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Lovely bring's back memories when i was 10 and there in 2000 great shot's and lovely report
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #25
RJ Second Officer

md11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting started

Great shots! I always love flying through atlanta, You don't see as many delta jets anywhere else. I mean, Salt Lake is dominated by Delta, but it is not nearly the size of Atlanta. I also love the sky team 757's. I flew on N705TW from San Juan, PR to Atlanta.
md11crj700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #26
Skyteam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Lol, Alex! It made me laugh! Ofcourse he catched Delta

Nice pics of the 767 and the 757 Skyteam, My favourite alliance I actually love the American Traffic, Great shots my friend!
The Skyteam planes are beauties, aren't they? I wish the 767 had been around in better light, but the 757 light was perfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
Lovely bring's back memories when i was 10 and there in 2000 great shot's and lovely report
You must of seen more of the variety. I remember when I was 5 or 6, flying to PR and seeing so many different planes. Sadly, all gone now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by md11crj700 View Post
Great shots! I always love flying through atlanta, You don't see as many delta jets anywhere else. I mean, Salt Lake is dominated by Delta, but it is not nearly the size of Atlanta. I also love the sky team 757's. I flew on N705TW from San Juan, PR to Atlanta.
Very true, airports like Salt Lake City, and Cincinnati, have about the same Delta percentage, but the traffic in Atlanta beats them all.

^500 scale please
Old 08-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #27
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

So...much...Delta!!!

Thanks for these pics, they truly made my day . Some of these are very crisp with nice lighting. Thanks for sharing!

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #28
Skyteam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDude View Post
So...much...Delta!!!

Thanks for these pics, they truly made my day . Some of these are very crisp with nice lighting. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! You would absolutely love it here! As many say Delta Heaven.

^500 scale please
Old 08-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #29
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Delta Jets View Post
Thank you! You would absolutely love it here! As many say Delta Heaven.
I'm sure I would, Atlanta is definitely one of the airports/cities I want to visit in the future.

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #30
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

Those are some amazing pictures! I definitely have Atlanta on my list to visit.
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a330, airport, atlanta, delta, spotting

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: