Düsseldorf (DUS fair and otherwise) - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:34 AM   #46
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: DUS fair (May 2011) spotting days.

I am afraid, but this thread will be very loooooong...i want to share a report about these two days, not only airplanes but also people (YOU, my friends!) , a trip on the river Rhein, etc.
I want to start with my arrival at Rome "Leonardo da Vinci" airport: 5.20 am.
Here the tower and the terminal.

The sun is rising, here some photos of the airport:

My flight was an Air Dolomiti ERJ-195:

The airplane is very spacious, two+two seats, great care of the airline for everything.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2011, 05:36 AM   #47
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

It is time to taxiing, here some airplanes i have seen:

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:49 AM   #48
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor

Great Photos.
thomsonfly737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2011, 05:54 AM   #49
The Dark Side

Take off.

Over the Alps.

We are preparing to land at Munich.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-22-2011, 05:57 AM   #50
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Nice shot of the "ALLIANZ ARENA". "FC Bayern Muenchen" Home stadium!
hahahah I can imagine in that flight you camera going off every 3 seconds... going... : tsssfuiii, tssfuiiii, tssfuiii... making the other passengers mad and you wife uncomfortable!
Been there done that!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:01 AM   #51
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

btw... I can't wait for you to upload here...
and I am previewing as you upload in you photobucket!!!

HEY GUYS!! OVER HEEEEEREE! third album pictures by cico12 - Photobucket
Old 05-22-2011, 06:02 AM   #52
Just give me wings!

OK FORTUNE TELLING! Next we are going to see some BAe's Lufthansa Regional with registration D-AJRH NEXT to a SWISS BAe with registration HB-IYZ
Old 05-22-2011, 06:09 AM   #53
Just give me wings!

LOVE them Lufthansa images!! Nice A321 D-AIRA.. been o that one on a
flight ATH-FRA
Old 05-22-2011, 06:12 AM   #54
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
OK FORTUNE TELLING! Next we are going to see some BAe's Lufthansa Regional with registration D-AJRH NEXT to a SWISS BAe with registration HB-IYZ
Penalty my brother, you're entering a straight leg! You can imagine how difficult it was for me to take pictures at Rome airport and on the plane: now it seems forbidden everywhere to use the camera!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-22-2011, 06:15 AM   #55
The Dark Side

As my "brother" Alexakos told you...Munich airport.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-22-2011, 06:15 AM   #56
Just give me wings!

Penalty accepted! Gimmie your BEST SHOT! I know.. I have been growing up in a country where aviation photographing is ILLEGAL. Have been arrested once, and lost 2 cameras and one video cam What hurt me mots is the footage and images I lost !
Old 05-22-2011, 06:17 AM   #57
ATP Captain

bmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dog

Some fantastic shots Charter, that Air D E-Jet is a nice bird!
Old 05-22-2011, 06:20 AM   #58
The Dark Side

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-22-2011, 06:31 AM   #59
The Dark Side

With a Lufthansa A320 finally i am going to DUS.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-22-2011, 06:39 AM   #60
Just give me wings!

I'll be damned!~!! Germany with sunshine! hahahahaaha
Happy you guys had GREAT weather conditions for spotting!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: