Düsseldorf (DUS fair and otherwise) - Page 32 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:37 AM   #466
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Düsseldorf (DUS fair and otherwise)

What a beautiful airport my friends, and beautiful pics!!!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2016, 03:42 PM   #467
ATP Captain

Conventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobby

Today "Ed Force One" arrived in DUS. Iron Maiden is playing a concert tomorrow in Dortmund.

Old 05-26-2016, 03:45 PM   #468
ATP Captain

Conventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobbyConventi is a legend of the hobby

A few more from today:

Old 05-26-2016, 03:51 PM   #469
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Wunderbar!!!
Great pics!!!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 04:27 PM   #470
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Nice pics!

Damn Ed Force One is awesome!
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 02:01 AM   #471
RJ First Officer

I-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobbyI-ALEX is a legend of the hobby

Nice shots!

Old 09-01-2016, 03:47 PM   #472
ATP Captain

From today on Cathay Pacific uses the A350 on the DUS-HKG route. And a few other pics:

Old 09-01-2016, 04:16 PM   #473
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Very nice shot of the Cathay Pacific A350 from behind!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:02 AM   #474
ATP Captain

A few from today:

Old 09-02-2016, 11:05 AM   #475
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

DUS is such a spotter paradise! Went just twice, in 2008 and 2009, when the Boerse was there. But next year for sure I'll be there!!! BTW, spectacular pictures!!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:09 AM   #476
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
DUS is such a spotter paradise! Went just twice, in 2008 and 2009, when the Boerse was there. But next year for sure I'll be there!!! BTW, spectacular pictures!!
Thanks Sergio ! We are lucky now to have a lot of long-haul traffic in DUS, Cathay Pacific and SIA are the latest additions.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:25 AM   #477
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

DUS, one of the most beautiful and interesting European airport! I don't understand those criticizing this airport: in few photos a special livery B747-400, two A350 and two B787! One of the B787 is the amazing, beautiful, wonderful Etihad new livery! Great, really great!
About the pics, masterpieces as usual my friend!
The main, important beauty of this airport is the viewing terrace: if an airport has the viewing terrace instead of running around a fence trying to take some photos of Alitalia, Vueling, Ryanair boring airplanes, 1-0 for the airport with the terrace!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:42 PM   #478
ATP Captain

Appaling weather yesterday in DUS but I had to be there for two highlights:

The Arrival of the Aeronexus Corp. 767-300, carrying the Rolling Stones to their concert in Düsseldorf this monday.

And the Malibu Consulting 727-100, an Executive business jet. Built in 1967, it was in service with Pan Am until 1981. What a beautiful old plane ! And, the first airworthy 727 I was able to catch a photo of...

Old 10-08-2017, 02:05 PM   #479
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I heard from my Maastricht-based friends the weather was horrible, and you have proved so. But the cause was understandable, and the 727 turned out quite nice with those reflecting landing lights!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 02:59 PM   #480
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Lovely catchs! Beautiful planes!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: