What a cool video! - Page 20 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-20-2015, 09:53 AM   #286
First Officer

WestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast icon
Re: What a cool video!

Great video of the RCAF Snowbirds shot from a mounted GoPro.

Advertisement

Old 05-25-2015, 03:46 PM   #287
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Welcome to "Mach Loop" (this's for MYT where ever he is)...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 04:16 PM   #288
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
(this's for MYT where ever he is)...
I really miss this guy. I know that I didn't really liked him at the beeginning but at the end I realised how great and funny he was.

He had a very particular sence of humor amd always said what he tought.

MYT, if you read this, please come back to W900!

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2015, 01:58 PM   #289
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VPvKl6ezyc

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 08:44 PM   #290
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

This video filled me with awe

The A380 truly is an engineering marvel, one of civil aviation s greatest achievements alongside Concorde, and the 747!

Old 02-19-2016, 04:16 AM   #291
Puddle Jumper

bananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributor

Hi it's been a while since I posted anything but hope you like a couple of recent videos .... Cargolux 747-8i special cutaway livery in this one

https://youtu.be/pQbHys7_uFk
bananamanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 04:20 AM   #292
Puddle Jumper

bananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributorbananamanuk is a good contributor

Flying in Storm Imogen, rough landings and go arounds

https://youtu.be/gNOusfvZYJQ
Old 06-08-2016, 08:19 PM   #293
Take Me Back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hbQH9J7LWE

We all love cockpit videos! This one is sure to please!

Old 10-22-2016, 02:40 PM   #294
Puddle Jumper

Boeing 727 display flying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgSI3n0ElgM
Old 02-05-2017, 07:33 PM   #295
Take Me Back

Been a while since anything was posted here...

Old 02-05-2017, 07:40 PM   #296
Take Me Back

That great 727 video Banana should us brought me to another video I am sure we will all find interest in...

Old 02-06-2017, 01:21 PM   #297
Puddle Jumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 48 View Post
That great 727 video Banana should us brought me to another video I am sure we will all find interest in...

Thanks a lot Speedbird 48 I'm pleased you liked my video. The one you posted of the United aircraft was great, nice to see all those people working to preserve the aircaft.

I was revisiting some of my previous videos and came across another with a 727 in it, link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR-ictQsK0w
Old 02-06-2017, 01:23 PM   #298
Puddle Jumper

This video is of Antonov An-124 UR-82007 departing London Stansted Airport early morning heading to Zurich where it was to collect a new engine for a Swiss 777 in the Arctic. Nice wet departure from London gave some good wing trails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYHi34NTufE
Old 04-23-2017, 02:09 PM   #299
Take Me Back

I have my opinions on foreign policy: But these are some of the most beautiful planes ever made!

Old 01-17-2018, 12:36 PM   #300
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: