What a cool video! - Page 19 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-05-2014, 01:03 PM   #271
Professional Corn Muffin

Rayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dog
Re: What a cool video!

Two videos of mine from my trip to Italy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #272
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

May the FRAce be with you!

mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:50 PM   #273
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog

El_Capitan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2014, 10:59 PM   #274
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog

Old 08-05-2014, 09:40 AM   #275
banned

Old 08-12-2014, 12:38 AM   #276
Flight Student

TFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributor

I found this on Alaska Airlines's FB page, it's one of their new B737-800 simulators being put together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=U...&v=4J-8X43rFkg
TFdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 03:14 PM   #277
banned

Watch the Jelly Belly plane (an Interstate Cadet) land on a truck after a second attempt...

Old 08-24-2014, 04:07 AM   #278
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor
Hoax Video of Plane landing on pickup truck...

Video Of Plane With Failed Landing Gear Landing on a Small pick-up Truck. This widely circulated video appears to show a pickup truck "catching" the front of a landing passenger jet with failed landing gear thereby saving the aircraft and its passengers from disaster.

Video Of Plane With Failed Landing Gear Landing on a Small Truck

The video does not show footage of a real incident. Instead it is a cleverly constructed commercial for a Nissan Frontier truck.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:19 PM   #279
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

A tour of Kirby Chambliss, one of my aviation heros, garage.

Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:23 AM   #280
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

The first one has been removed due to copyright

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 01:47 PM   #281
banned

Old 09-29-2014, 04:00 PM   #282
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Great vid of a Turkish Air Force F-16 landing

Old 10-01-2014, 10:47 AM   #283
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

That's some wing wave

Old 11-09-2014, 06:56 PM   #284
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I'm not sure if i have posted this already, but it's too cool to not share again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9D_NBhCBZ0
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:16 AM   #285
Second Officer

Abraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting started

With my channel turning 5 years old today, I figured I'd join this post with my latest showcase looking back through the years, and looking forward to the present day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_zAgnlDFtU

Ok, looks like I've forgotten the tags to embed a YouTube video

Dan

COLLECTION | TRADE | VIDEOS
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: