Rome "Leonardo da Vinci" Fiumicino FCO - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:28 AM   #121
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor
re: Rome "Leonardo da Vinci" Fiumicino FCO / Ciampino CIA

Charter, you are really enjoying this camera arent you?

BEAUTIFUL Photos.
thomsonfly737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2011, 09:35 AM   #122
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Montenegro Airlines Fokker 100.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #123
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonfly737 View Post
Charter, you are really enjoying this camera arent you?

BEAUTIFUL Photos.
Thanks Adam. Yes i am enjoying it, and especially 55-300 lens!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.

Old 07-02-2011, 09:39 AM   #124
The Dark Side

This is an Alitalia B777-200 taking off from runway 16R.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 07-02-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:56 AM   #125
The Dark Side

Here i changed place: i am ready to make photos to the airplanes taking off from runway 25-07, towards the sea. But before i catched some, more landing airplanes at runway 16R (also if i am far from there).
El Al B747-400 from Tel Aviv (TLV): it should be the flight LY 385, normally landing at 08.45, today landing at 10.45.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-02-2011, 10:00 AM   #126
The Dark Side

Alitalia B777-200 new livery, landing at runway 16R: it should be flight "Alitalia AZ 611/Aeromexico AM 9411/Delta DL 8125/Aeromexico AM 6603 from New York (JFK)", normally landing at 12.05 but today landing at 11.25.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #127
The Dark Side

This is Ukraine International B737-300WL, flight PS 305 from Kiev (KBP) landing with ten minutes of late (11.55 instead of 11.45).

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 07-02-2011 at 10:10 AM.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #128
The Dark Side

I was telling you about the place where i stay now to make photos to the airplanes taking off from runway 25-07. The name of the place is Focene, localitÓ Coccia di Morto.

The street is larger than before and here there are more controls of the Police so the speed of the cars is not so high...and not so dangerous for a spotter outside its car!
The airplanes takes off in front of you, over your head, towars the sea (runway 25-07); runway 16R-34L ( where US Airways, Delta, Hemus Air, etc. were landing), is on your left. But, as you can see, in Italy everything is done to avoid a good view to the spotters:
there is a fence (normal)

but there is also an embankment (i really don't know the reason!!!), parallel to the runway 16R-34L, from which you can see only the final part of the tail of the widebodies...

...and this embankment is becoming higher and higher!

But, for who want to enjoy a good company, there is also a "Night Clab"...

...that is the Italian way to say Night Club.

There are many controls: here an helicopter of the Italian Police.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #129
The Dark Side

Here i can start to share some beautiful photos of taking off airplanes: 55-300 lens is very helpful!

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-02-2011, 10:36 AM   #130
Captain

SP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dog

Nice. Seen any LOT's yet?
Old 07-02-2011, 11:09 AM   #131
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopcornPopcorn View Post
Nice. Seen any LOT's yet?
LOT LO 313 from Warsaw lands at 15.30: it will be a "prey" when i will go to make photos in the afternoon (i hope in the next days).

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-02-2011, 11:51 AM   #132
The Dark Side

Alitalia MD-80:

Alitalia Express ERJ-170:

Darwin Saab 2000:

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #133
Captain

SP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dog

Sexy Saab 2000 And Charter , the LOT LO 313 is which aircraft? 735 , 734?
Old 07-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #134
The Dark Side

Transavia B737-700WL:

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-02-2011, 11:57 AM   #135
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopcornPopcorn View Post
Sexy Saab 2000 And Charter , the LOT LO 313 is which aircraft? 735 , 734?
WONDERFUL TRANSAVIA B737-700WL!!! I love it!

About LOT flight LO 313 i think it will be a B737-400...but i will tell you when i will have this "bird" in my camera!

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: