Today's Cool Shot - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:58 PM   #136
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog
Re: Today's Cool Shot

Tell em to go to hell Rick. That's what people tell us when we tell them they can't use our pictures from our website. Can't ya crop em?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2007, 08:16 PM   #137
Captain

L-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributor

I Gotta Idear...!

If I Post The Thumbnailed Link With Each Post I Host, That Might Work!
I Think Thier REAL Issue Is Linking To Thier Site For Photogs To Receive Full Credit Or Potential Sales.
I Think They Might Overlook The Modifications Because Most Of Them Are Small Of 150KB Or Less.
What Do The Mods Think?

The Heavy Set

Landor Luvr BA, CND>N, UA, RYL JDN
Money Always Comes And Goes, But The Fun Never Stops!
Trijets 4 Ever!
L-1011-Heavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:53 PM   #138
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-1011-Heavy View Post
I Gotta Idear...!

If I Post The Thumbnailed Link With Each Post I Host, That Might Work!
I Think Thier REAL Issue Is Linking To Thier Site For Photogs To Receive Full Credit Or Potential Sales.
I Think They Might Overlook The Modifications Because Most Of Them Are Small Of 150KB Or Less.
What Do The Mods Think?
As mentioned before, I reckon you can keep the thread going so long as you simply post links to their website and don't modify the pics (which are copyrighted). This works fine for me. It would be a shame to see this thread go by the wayside.

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2007, 01:30 AM   #139
Captain

L-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributor

After Caruful Thought...
Thread Has Been Revived Until I Hear Directly From Airliners Dot Net Themselves, Not Some Hateful Member (Of Another Forum) Who Thinks They Are The Internet Police.

Today's Cool Shot Is First Of A series I've Been Dying To Post. And Seeing We Had Such A Dryspell...SMORGASBORG!
Category: (New) TAIL SPIN Another Of My Fave Types Of Pics.
Note To Future Tristar Model Makers. See The Correct Dark Green On The Tail. All Saudi Models To Date Are About 50 Shades Lighter Than That. Please Correct Colors For The Future.

Links To Pics Here:
Airliners.net Photos: United Airlines Boeing 727-222/Adv
Airliners.net Photos: United Airlines Boeing 737-322
Airliners.net Photos: KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines Boeing 747-206BM(SUD)
Airliners.net Photos: Northwest Airlines McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30
[AIRLINERS]0921088[/AIRLINERS]

The Heavy Set

Trijets 4 Ever!
Old 03-18-2007, 11:59 AM   #140
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Triple WOW! Great shots. I'm glad the thread has been revived.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:17 PM   #141
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Nice job. Thanks for sharing

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:37 PM   #142
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Good for you! Love those pics! Yay! Rick's back!!!!

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 07:14 PM   #143
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

intersting tail pics, no.1 is a little riddle : how many aircraft are on the pic.
And, is it a real pic or did you add some extra tails with photoshop, Rick ?
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:48 PM   #144
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post
intersting tail pics, no.1 is a little riddle : how many aircraft are on the pic.
And, is it a real pic or did you add some extra tails with photoshop, Rick ?
There Are 8 Aircraft In The Pic. # AA 767, Austrian 330 Or 340, Virgin 744, BA 744, United 722 7 Aeroflot IL-96-300 (Possibly A 763, But The Sweep Of The Fin Indicates IL-96)

The Heavy Set

Trijets 4 Ever!
Old 03-21-2007, 02:49 PM   #145
Captain

Today's Cool Shot Is Certainly On The Side Of Bizarre. King Of The Propliner Guppies. Love The Jettson's Style Canopy/Flight Deck & The B-377 lineage.
Note The Giant Allison Turbo Powerplants.
When Banking The SGT Actually Gains Altitude, Even With A Payload, An Interesting Fact I Read Somewhere Years Ago.

Category: Hat's Off.

[AIRLINERS]0393220[/AIRLINERS]
[AIRLINERS]0334937[/AIRLINERS]

The Heavy Set

Trijets 4 Ever!
Old 03-21-2007, 02:59 PM   #146
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Today's Cool Shot Is Certainly On The Side Of Bizarre. King Of The Propliner Guppies. Love The Jettson's Style Canopy/Flight Deck & The B-377 lineage.
Note The Giant Allison Turbo Powerplants.
When Banking The SGT Actually Gains Altitude, Even With A Payload, An Interesting Fact I Read Somewhere Years Ago.

Category: Hat's Off.

That's a helluva hinge!!! It would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall when the ideas for these beasts were at the blueprint stage - I bet there was a lot of ribbing going on!

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:21 PM   #147
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby

Hmm.. this "hateful member from another forum who thinks they are the internet prolice (yes that would be me genius)" has to REITERATE himself because... maybe just maybe, I didn't quite make myself clear the first time, so let's try this again... . DO NOT POST FULL SIZE PHOTOS OF AIRLINERS.NET PHOTOGRAPHS, BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE DEALING WITH PARANOID PHOTOGRAPHERS WHINING THAT IGNORANT INDIVIDUALS SUCH AS YOURSELF DIDN'T RESPECT THEIR PHOTOGRPAHS AND POSTED THEM ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION! WHAT PART OF THAT SIMPLE SENTENCE DID YOUR THICK IGNORANT SKULL NOT UNDERSTAND? DO IT AGAIN AND I'LL BOOT YOU OFF THE SITE? GOT IT? JEEZ.

Last edited by waffle; 03-21-2007 at 03:27 PM.
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:26 PM   #148
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

OH NO THE GUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Madeby Airbus.

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:48 PM   #149
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
cool idea, this A.net links, as seen on another forum. Would be nice to have it here too
Old 03-21-2007, 04:53 PM   #150
Wings900 Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n777co View Post
OH NO THE GUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Madeby Airbus.
it's a modified Boeing B-377 'Stratocruiser', only used by Airbus.
All About Guppys

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: