Kestrel's Spotting Thread - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-25-2020, 01:20 PM   #106
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby
Re: Kestrel's Spotting Thread

Air Canada A330-343 sitting at T2 after arriving from Montreal as AC864

Pink Sky by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Air China A350-941 B-1083 after arriving from Shanghai as CA849

China Cargo by Reece Bold, on Flickr
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2020, 01:59 PM   #107
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

The AC A330-300 new livery is impressive but i also like the LATAM B777-300ER on the back (it shoud be Brazil, right?).

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 02:12 PM   #108
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
The AC A330-300 new livery is impressive but i also like the LATAM B777-300ER on the back (it shoud be Brazil, right?).

Indeed it is, PT-MUD. Delivered new to TAM in 2008. It was parked there the whole time I was there.

Old 09-30-2020, 05:57 PM   #109
757 Bloke

Change of plans for this week, today I headed down to MAN to see the Azal 767-300 (swapped from 787) and had planned to head down again to see the Azur Air 767 on saturday but sadly that cancelled so wont be heading to EMA either.

In typically english fashion, it was heavy rain all day and I got absolutely soaked. This was the virst visit of the airline to MAN so it was great to see.

Azerbaijan Airlines 767-32L(ER) 4K-AZ81 operating GYD-MAN as J24385 on a student charter

Spray by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Azal by Reece Bold, on Flickr
Old 10-01-2020, 02:11 PM   #110
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

That AZAL is soaking Reece. Very dedicated of you to go out! Results are neat though, shame they didn't send their A340-500!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 03:09 PM   #111
757 Bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
That AZAL is soaking Reece. Very dedicated of you to go out! Results are neat though, shame they didn't send their A340-500!

Thanks, it was also an hour late so standing in the rain waiting wasnt fun . Their A340 would have been amazing to see!

Heres a couple of movements whilst I waited.

TUI Airways UK 767-304(ER) G-OBYH arriving from KGS as BY2309

Bucket and Spade by Reece Bold, on Flickr

TUI by Reece Bold, on Flickr

TUI Airways UK 787-9 G-TUIJ arriving from RHO as BY2332

Pixie Dust by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: