Kestrel's Spotting Thread - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-18-2020, 04:35 PM   #91
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby
Re: Kestrel's Spotting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Nice shots Reece. The Delta shot at LHR, was that taken during the evening? You don't often see them out in Europe during the evening! Their latest (pre-covid) dep from AMS is at 15:30
Thanks and nope, it was early morning. 06:51 to be exact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Delta B767-400 and Jet2holidays B757-200WL, two AMAZING airplanes! Great shots.
Thank you Charter, they sure are great aircraft!
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2020, 04:51 PM   #92
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby

United Airlines 787-9 N24980 arriving from SFO as UA901

New Livery by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Ethopian Airlines A350-941 ET-AWN arrving from ADD as ET700

Ethiopian by Reece Bold, on Flickr

In the comming days I hope to catch an incredibly rare visitor to the UK, I don't want to repeat of the IL-62 incident so wont tempt fate by naming it. All I will say is watch this space...
Old 09-20-2020, 04:18 PM   #93
757 Bloke

Headed up to EGNT to catch the newly re-registered Lauda Europe A320 operating this evenings Ryanair Palma rotation, it arrived with only 6 PAX. Apolagies for the shoddy shot I was talking to a friend passing by and it caught me off guard (this isnt the afformentioned "incredibly rare visitor")

Lauda Europe A320-214 9H-LOR operaing PMI-NCL as FR2346

Revival by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Old 09-20-2020, 05:10 PM   #94
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
Nice photo's mate i must get to LHR. Did you go and catch the Fiji 737 thats come for the scrap man 😪😪
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 05:20 PM   #95
757 Bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
Nice photo's mate i must get to LHR. Did you go and catch the Fiji 737 thats come for the scrap man ����

Thank you, the Fiji is the "incredibly rare visitor" I had mentioned, I was planning on catching it arrive but with light fading it decied to catch the lauda instead and head down to MME to see it parked up tomorrow afternoon.
Old 09-21-2020, 02:16 PM   #96
757 Bloke

As previously mentioned, I headed down to Teesside Airport today to see the now retired Fiji Airways 737 parked up before being towed into the hangar and parted out. It arrived last night after a mamoth trip from Nadi with stops in HNL, LAX and BGR. Sadly the position it was parked made it hard to get a non backlit image, it also didnt help that I left the ISO on 320 from last night and forgot to change it

EX Fiji Airways 737-7X2 DQ-FJF

Fijian Surprise by Reece Bold, on Flickr
Old 09-21-2020, 03:40 PM   #97
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Great catches again! The United Airlines B787-9 is splendid in her new livery while about Lauda Europe i hope the A320's of this Ryanair's airline will become a common view in European airports.
Sad for the Fiji B737-700WL fate.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 02:36 AM   #98
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Nice rare bird Reece! I saw a post on OMAAT about its long journey, nice to see you've been succeful in photographing her!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 10:25 AM   #99
757 Bloke

Quote:
Great catches again! The United Airlines B787-9 is splendid in her new livery while about Lauda Europe i hope the A320's of this Ryanair's airline will become a common view in European airports.
Sad for the Fiji B737-700WL fate.

Thank you Charter,

Niki Lauda is probably the person I idolise the most in life, his antics on track, success in the airline industry and his sheer outlook on life and perseverance through hardship really makes him a hero in my eyes. I hope his airline lives on for a long time as Niki will be sorely missed by many!

Indeed it is very sad for the Fiji, from what I read the crew loved the aircraft and will miss it alot.

Quote:
Nice rare bird Reece! I saw a post on OMAAT about its long journey, nice to see you've been succeful in photographing her!
Thanks, It makes a nice change that somthing so rare visited an airport so close to me
Old 09-22-2020, 10:49 AM   #100
757 Bloke

American Airlines 777-323(ER) N732AN arriving from JFK as AA106

Silver Bullet by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Cargojet Airways 767-35E(ER)(F) C-GUAJ arriving from CVG as W8985

Deja Vu by Reece Bold, on Flickr
Old 09-24-2020, 12:46 PM   #101
757 Bloke

British Airways A350-1041 G-XWBA arriving from Boston as BA202

One Thousand by Reece Bold, on Flickr

British Airways 787-10 G-ZBLA arriving from Dallas Fort Worth as BA192

Dash 10 by Reece Bold, on Flickr
Old 09-24-2020, 01:44 PM   #102
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Nice to see you caught both of BA's new toys, as well as the exotic Cargojet 767!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 02:50 PM   #103
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
British Airways A350-1041 G-XWBA arriving from Boston as BA202

One Thousand by Reece Bold, on Flickr

British Airways 787-10 G-ZBLA arriving from Dallas Fort Worth as BA192

Dash 10 by Reece Bold, on Flickr
Nothing to compare with the Queen, but it is a beautiful airplane.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 05:39 PM   #104
757 Bloke

Quote:
Nice to see you caught both of BA's new toys, as well as the exotic Cargojet 767!
It was cool to see their new equipment but Im not a fan of their livery on the -10, Im not sure why but it just doesnt look right to me.

With regards to Cargojet, Im sick of seeing them, I saw two more the same day accidentally at EMA

Quote:
Nothing to compare with the Queen, but it is a beautiful airplane.
Indeed Charter, if the 747 isnt around im pleased that the A350-1000 takes its place.
Old 09-24-2020, 05:57 PM   #105
757 Bloke

Next week I have a few more trips planned, firstly on wednesday I plan to head down to Manchester to see the Azerbaijan 787 arrive. Secondly I'll be heading back down to MAN on the saturday to see the Azur Air 767-300. I'd quite like to see the Airbridge Cargo 747-8 at EMA on the sunday so I plan to continute down from MAN and stay there overnight with a runway view room. With it being dark I wont be taking photos, only registrations

Anyway...

EAT Leipzig A300-622R(F) D-AEAL arriving from MXP as BCS35P

Nighttime Daytime by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Virgin Atlantic 787-9 G-VBEL arriving from BOM as VS618

Lady Freedom by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: