Kestrel's Spotting Thread - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-14-2020, 06:18 PM   #76
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby
Re: Kestrel's Spotting Thread

Iberia A350-941 EC-MXV operating LHR-MAD as IB3167

Iberian Heavy by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Im sure this one will be familiar with Thom

Kenya Airways 787-8 5Y-KZD operating LHR-NBO as KQ101

Safari by Reece Bold, on Flickr
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2020, 08:08 AM   #77
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Iberia used the A350 for a 1.800 km long route? High demand perhaps?

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 08:11 AM   #78
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby

Oman Air 787-9 A4O-SG sitting at T2 prior to departure to Muscat as WY2102

Arabian Gem by Reece Bold, on Flickr

LOT 737-89P SP-LWA operating LHR-WAW as LO280

Polish by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Old 09-15-2020, 08:12 AM   #79
757 Bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Iberia used the A350 for a 1.800 km long route? High demand perhaps?

Likely so they can cary more cargo at the moment. Before Covid they scheduled A340/A330 on the route regularly.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:09 AM   #80
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Neat shots, the Iberia A350 looks very clean indeed!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:56 AM   #81
757 Bloke

Cathay Pacific A350-1041 B-LXJ parked on a remote stand after arriving from HKG

Cathay by Reece Bold, on Flickr

British Airways 777-36N(ER) G-STBB operating LHR-HKG as BA31

Speedbird by Reece Bold, on Flickr
Old 09-17-2020, 01:39 PM   #82
757 Bloke

Air Canada 777-333(ER) C-FIUV arriving from YYZ as AC848

Maple Leaf by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Air India 787-8 VT-ANV arriving from DEL as AI161

Indian by Reece Bold, on Flickr
Old 09-17-2020, 01:46 PM   #83
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Some more nice shots, the Air India livery really makes that plane look extremely dirty.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 09-17-2020, 01:48 PM   #84
757 Bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Some more nice shots, the Air India livery really makes that plane look extremely dirty.

Thank you.

Indeed, the off-white really doesnt help the fact the plane was actually rather dirty
Old 09-17-2020, 01:57 PM   #85
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

LOT B737-800WL is a real beauty and this is even sadder because Herpa has lost the license to produce LOT models.
The Cathay Pacific A350 is beautiful.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:38 AM   #86
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
Thank you.

Indeed, the off-white really doesnt help the fact the plane was actually rather dirty
And it's amplified by the cloud covering the sun in the photo too! Yuk.

Old 09-18-2020, 10:52 AM   #87
757 Bloke

This was the aircraft that operated my first shift for Emirates. It was great to see it again after 11 months. Hopefully they return to my airport soon so I can get back to work

Emirates 777-31H(ER) A6-EQO operating DXB-LHR as EK7

EXPO 2020 by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Delta Air Lines 767-432(ER) N837MH operating JFK-LHR as DL1

Smokey Widget by Reece Bold, on Flickr
Old 09-18-2020, 11:58 AM   #88
757 Bloke

Another couple from MAN

Jet2 757-23N(WL) G-LSAK operating a test flight as EXS058B

Training by Reece Bold, on Flickr

Turkish Airlines A321-200(WL) TC-JSO vacating the runway after arriving from IST as TK1995

Gümüşhane by Reece Bold, on Flickr
Old 09-18-2020, 03:20 PM   #89
Admin

Nice shots Reece. The Delta shot at LHR, was that taken during the evening? You don't often see them out in Europe during the evening! Their latest (pre-covid) dep from AMS is at 15:30

Old 09-18-2020, 04:08 PM   #90
The Dark Side

Delta B767-400 and Jet2holidays B757-200WL, two AMAZING airplanes! Great shots.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: