History seen from far away.... - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-01-2019, 08:43 AM   #1
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby
History seen from far away....

Look at this picture, I made it end September when I was on vacation in Denmark.
Clear, crisp blue sky and a plane on it's way....so far so good.

What do you see ?
A bit of teasing before I add clarity

I can tell you already....it is the end of an era that started 12.07.1983 and ended this year, 03rd of February.
Attached Thumbnails
History seen from far away....-img_5163.jpg  

Last edited by Speedbird 001; 11-01-2019 at 08:48 AM.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2019, 10:10 AM   #2
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: History seen from far away....

I'm gonna need to borrow a microscope to come with an educated guess..!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:01 PM   #3
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
I'm gonna need to borrow a microscope to come with an educated guess..!

Of course No one will ever be able to see it from that distance....it was 36,000ft abv me, so even with my strong binoculars needed a while to identify it.

But I though someone might stumble across the dates and that it is 2 engines.....it went to Roswell that day and was afaik the last El Al 767, scheduled und un-scheduled.

Will miss that bird.
Attached Thumbnails
History seen from far away....-img_5165.jpg   History seen from far away....-img_5164.jpg  
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2019, 12:32 PM   #4
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Very fitting picture considering today is the day they retire their 747s!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: