Trips for 2020 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-01-2019, 11:27 AM   #1
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Trips for 2020

Hi y'all

We're officially in Q4 2019, so many of us might have some cool trips booked and comfirmed for 2020. Here's an opportunity to share your happy travels for 2020!

Keep on flying!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2019, 11:29 AM   #2
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: Trips for 2020

As my 9.999th post, here's what I've got booked so far.

January:

AMS-LAS KLM 787-9
LAS-LAX Delta 737-900ER
LAX-AMS KLM 747-400M

April:

AMS-CDG KLM 737-800 Business
CDG-YUL Air France 777-200ER Business
YUL-YYZ WestJet Encore Q400 Premium
YYZ-AMS KLM 747-400M Business (Upper deck hype)

My loyalty to SkyTeam will pay off in SkyTeam E+ status from April 2020 onwards, but perhaps sooner.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Old 10-01-2019, 12:35 PM   #3
SpeedBirdOneThreeNine

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

having just landed from Canada, have a safe trip to Toronto and Montreal next April, my friend...oh, and congratulations, your next post will be #10,000!!! A wonderful milestone, Thom! Nothing booked yet but I'll surely return to Canada in 2020!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2019, 01:10 PM   #4
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Nice! How many flights did you needed to gain Skyteam status?

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 03:04 PM   #5
Admin

I'll sent you a PM

Old 10-03-2019, 05:33 AM   #6
Charter and regional

Danish Air Transport is flying under the radarDanish Air Transport is flying under the radar

Just won tickets in a competition with LOT Polish Airlines!
BLL-WAW E170
WAW-NRT 787-8
NRT-WAW 787-8
WAW-BLL CRJ900
Going on march.
Old 10-20-2019, 04:48 PM   #7
Admin

March:

AMS-YYZ KLM 747-400 Passenger
YYZ-AMS KLM 747-400M

Both in Business class, both in seat 1A

Old 10-24-2019, 04:48 AM   #8
Earning My Wings

Urggo is flying under the radar

January
CDG - BCN Airfrance A320 economy class
will be flying there for a conference

April
AMS - BKK - USM KLM B777, business class
Will go for 2 weeks, I have Samui realty there
Urggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 03:08 AM   #9
FRA Fan

AVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributor

So far two trips are safe to requalifiy my Asiana Star Alliance Gold Status

FEB/MAR
FRA - MXP - ZRH - DEL // BOM - ZRH - MXP - FRA with LH and LX excited to fly the A220
within India I still need BOM - GOI - BOM but not sure if I book AI as the news about them is concerning me.

MAY
FRA - PEK - TPE - PEK - FRA with CA and Short Peking Stopover to get a glimpse of the City
AVIator85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 12:36 PM   #10
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
January:

AMS-LAS KLM 787-9
LAS-LAX Delta 737-900ER
LAX-AMS KLM 747-400M
Also January:

HAM-AMS KLM 737-800 Business
AMS-CDG Air France A320 Business
CDG-FRA HOP! E170 Business
FRA-MAD LATAM 787-9 Business
MAD-AMS Air Europa 787-8 Economy

Last edited by DutchCollector; 11-20-2019 at 04:40 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:02 AM   #11
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Also January:

HAM-AMS KLM 737-800 Business
AMS-CDG Air France A320 Business
CDG-FRA HOP! E170 Business
FRA-MAD LATAM 787-9 Business
MAD-AMS Air Europa 787-8 Economy

Oh, you come to Hamburg ? Enjoy my city ! Hope you will like it, regardless if you were there before or not !

For me unfortunately still no new flights, since no new job

Strange feeling from beeing up in there air as LH Senator at least twice a week in average now to sitting at home being a "houseman"....cant get used to it really.

We wanted to fly HAM-ZRH-NCE-MUC-HAM end January to go to the Circus Festival in Monaco with the Gala evneing with the Royal family (same like this year), but we cant. My wife is not allowed to fly anymore, as we expect our daughter a week or so later.

What is your profession Thom, since you also seem to fly around a lot ? Or is that private only ?
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:32 AM   #12
Admin

I will indeed be in Hamburg in January, with plans to stop by Finckenwender XFW if possible or the Miniatur Wunderland..! First time in HAM, but I guess I'll have plenty to see and do.

All flights I mentioned are 'recreational', as I do not travel a lot (or at all) for work-related travel. I just tend to book 'cheap' SkyTeam flights and work my way around the XP-counter for Elite status.. And the YYZ trip in March in J class is a reward ticket.

Old Today, 04:35 PM   #13
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I will indeed be in Hamburg in January, with plans to stop by Finckenwender XFW if possible or the Miniatur Wunderland..! First time in HAM, but I guess I'll have plenty to see and do.

All flights I mentioned are 'recreational', as I do not travel a lot (or at all) for work-related travel. I just tend to book 'cheap' SkyTeam flights and work my way around the XP-counter for Elite status.. And the YYZ trip in March in J class is a reward ticket.

Depending on how long you stay there.....if you only have short time I would visit the Minatur Wunderland rather than Airbus, especially since there is not too much action during the weekend at XFW. Hamburg Airport also has a little model show with airport in movement and also some nice and big models and some airport history.
If you need some advice, just give me PM and I can give you some info on the city....it is worth a visit for sure.

That is nice, if you can do that on private base. I did that usually with BA, we flew almost all our vacational long hauls on BA Club World. But since I started the job 2 years I ago I switched more and more to Star Alliance for convenience reasons and meanwhile I must say I am pretty satisfied with LH. Since I am LH MM member since end 90ies already, I never switched to an easier programme like Asiana, Aegean or Turkish. It was always the hard way to get gold on Lufthansa
Have now something like 250K left on BA and 150K on LH, will check what I will use that up for....
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:32 PM   #14
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post

That is nice, if you can do that on private base. I did that usually with BA, we flew almost all our vacational long hauls on BA Club World. But since I started the job 2 years I ago I switched more and more to Star Alliance for convenience reasons and meanwhile I must say I am pretty satisfied with LH. Since I am LH MM member since end 90ies already, I never switched to an easier programme like Asiana, Aegean or Turkish. It was always the hard way to get gold on Lufthansa
Have now something like 250K left on BA and 150K on LH, will check what I will use that up for....
Getting Gold status with LH is almost impossible. You need to fly at least 32 times a year and probably double that amount to gain gold.
Those "easier programmes" are also a trap since most Lufthansa booking classes aren't eligible anymore on those programs. It makes me crying when I see that my BRU-MUC-BRU in economy light gave me much more miles than my roundtrip BRU-MUC-ARN-VIE-BRU in paid business class...

And let's be honest, Lufthansa business class is really mediocre (especially the lounges)

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: