Trips for 2019 - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-28-2019, 11:04 AM   #31
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Trips for 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
You also have the flypast on the 8th

https://www.military-airshows.co.uk/...ypast2019.html.

Thanks Allan. That shall be a nice event Hope weather plays it's role as well.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2019, 11:07 AM   #32
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Sorry to hear that, nothing too serious hopefully..!

Thank Thom. Well, the job is gone and I dont know what will happen to me, they didnt tell me (yet), so wait and see.

As for health...you know, you can run your engine up to 100 or more %....but you can (and should) do that only for a limited time. I simply ignored things and I got a pushback now after 2 years of running on too much voltage. So was told to slow down and take a break and take it all less serious. I want to have something of my life, my family, friends and hobbies and I possibly forgot that in the in the past 2 years too much and too often.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:13 AM   #33
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Good luck on the job-thing in the future. It's good to see your Spirit is not down (I tried an aviation reference myself there )
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2019, 11:16 AM   #34
Captain

Quote:
Good luck on the job-thing in the future. It's good to see your Spirit is not down (I tried an aviation reference myself there )

Thanks...should work out somehow. One door closes, 3 Doors open. Maybe wife and I push again now seriously for our move to SYD. Now could be the time....
Old 05-30-2019, 01:16 PM   #35
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Going to update this to make a mega-post of my upcomings, booked as of now.

June:
AMS-CDG Air France A321 Business
CDG-GVA Air France A318 Business
GVA-CDG Air France A321 Business
CDG-AMS KLM 737-800 Business

July:

AMS-LAX KLM 747-400M in Econ Comfort
SAN-SEA Delta A320 First
SEA-AMS Delta 767-300ER Comfort+

August:

AMS-ALC KLM 737-800WL
ALC-AMS KLM 737-800WL

September:

AMS-TPE China Airlines 777-300ER in Premium Economy
TPE-NRT China Airlines A350-900
NRT-TPE China Airlines A330-300
TPE-AMS China Airlines 777-300ER in Premium Economy..

All this flying will take me at least to FB Silver, looking at options to make that Gold real quick and enjoy SkyTeam Elite + Benefits
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Last edited by DutchCollector; 06-14-2019 at 05:53 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:02 AM   #36
Admin

Quote:
Going to update this to make a mega-post of my upcomings, booked as of now.

June:
AMS-CDG Air France A321 Business
CDG-GVA Air France A318 Business
GVA-CDG Air France A321 Business
CDG-AMS KLM 737-800 Business
I ended up settling for a direct AMS-GVA and GVA-AMS.

My CDG-GVA flight was cancelled during the night before my departure, and the GVA-CDG flight was delayed so that I'd miss my connection to AMS (the last flight of the day..)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: