Trips for 2019 - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-03-2019, 12:00 PM   #16
RJ Second Officer

SandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributorSandborgAirport is a good contributor
Re: Trips for 2019

Aside from my weekly LHR-ARN-LHR

Last week I flew ARN-IST A330-200 "Invest in Turkey" colours (Business Class)
IST-ARN 737-800 (Economy class)

coming up:
LHR-ARN-LHR x5
LHR-ARN-OSL-LHR
SandborgAirport is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2019, 01:28 PM   #17
First Officer

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Survived btw the longest flight SQ21, but to be frank....I did an upgrade from Prem Eco to Business in the last Minute at the gate out of my own wallet, couldnt use my LH miles unfortunately. Flight was good, slept a lot, crossed the Pole and even had almost all time WLAN. Next to this...purchased 3 models (A350, 787 and 777) for ok Money in the Kris shop after I did my obligatory Picture with the Singapore Girls

Very nice flight and was good to handle in Business Class. Thanks SIA.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 05:35 AM   #18
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

On my bucket list, but I think I'll perish unless I fly Business lol.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2019, 09:47 AM   #19
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Booked for May:

RTM-ALC Transavia 737-700
ALC-RTM Transavia 737-800
The return was on a -800 with Scimitar Winglets.. Something new to keep me excited about flying the 737.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Old 05-10-2019, 10:05 AM   #20
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

June 04:

Azul A320 NEO
FOR-REC-VCP

Azul E195
VCP-IGU

June 08:

Azul E195
IGU-VCP

Azul E195
VCP-FOR

I'm going to visit the famous Iguaçu Falls, and i'm also going for a short hop in Paraguay (hope to buy a new camera there!).
Fortunately i'll have connections at Viracopos airport, so a great opportunity to photograph some nice cargo birds!
Old 05-10-2019, 12:06 PM   #21
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Fortunately i'll have connections at Viracopos airport, so a great opportunity to photograph some nice cargo birds!
TIL: Campinas Airport's IATA is VCP because it's Viracopos Airport

Old 05-10-2019, 01:03 PM   #22
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
TIL: Campinas Airport's IATA is VCP because it's Viracopos Airport
Yep!
Viracopos (which strangely means something like "turning glasses" (like a glass of water, a glass to drink something)) is a neighborhood of Campinas city, located in São Paulo state.
Campinas is located 96km away from São Paulo city.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:13 PM   #23
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

London-Madrid-London BA B772

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 02:18 AM   #24
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:

i'm also going for a short hop in Paraguay (hope to buy a new camera there!).
Cuidad del Este I suppose? That’s indeed a great place to buy cheap electronics but beware, the city is known to be one of the most dangerous places in the world.

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 08:12 AM   #25
Selfie with bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Cuidad del Este I suppose? That’s indeed a great place to buy cheap electronics but beware, the city is known to be one of the most dangerous places in the world.
Yep, Indeed a great place to buy electronics!
Thanks but don't worry, I live in Fortaleza! 7th city in the ranking of highest murder rate in the world! Brazil is not for amateurs
Old 05-13-2019, 03:20 AM   #26
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Yep, Indeed a great place to buy electronics!
Thanks but don't worry, I live in Fortaleza! 7th city in the ranking of highest murder rate in the world! Brazil is not for amateurs
Wow I never realised that Fortaleza was so unsafe

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 05:06 AM   #27
Admin

July:

AMS-LAX KLM Boeing 747-400M
SAN-SEA Delta A320
SEA-AMS Delta Boeing 767-300ER

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: