A few photos of my travels. - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-02-2018, 10:13 AM   #1
Captain

southwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributor
A few photos of my travels.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share a few photos of some of my military travels. They are not the best quality photos to be honest since they are taken with an Iphone 6. I took all of these photos myself though. I would have tried to get better quality photos but its kind of questionable and odd to walk onto military facilities with a massive nikon camera and just start snapping photos while you are on the clock. I'm sure that would have resulted in a lot of questioning. Anyway here are the photos. I haven't been on Wings 900 for over a year and a half so I'm very rusty with my posting skills and I need to learn how to upload photos better. Please give me feedback on how to do that if you can.
Some of the Aircraft below are UH-60 Blackhawks, Apache Helicopters, Homeland Security Beechcraft Super King Air 350ERS, United States Navy P-3 Orion, and some charter aircraft a Southwest 737-700 and a Delta Airlines Airbus A330.

-Nathan
Attached Thumbnails
A few photos of my travels.-apache-blackhawk.jpg   A few photos of my travels.-blackhawk-uh60.jpg   A few photos of my travels.-cbp.jpg   A few photos of my travels.-homeland-security.jpg   A few photos of my travels.-p3-orion.jpg  

A few photos of my travels.-delta-a330.jpg   A few photos of my travels.-swa-737-7.jpg   A few photos of my travels.-blackhawk-c130-line-up.jpg  

Last edited by southwest freak; 05-02-2018 at 10:45 AM.
southwest freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2018, 10:29 AM   #2
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: A few photos of my travels.

Plenty of interesting stuff. You might want to upload your photos to Flickr, and then share them here.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: