Enrico's Aviation photos - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-14-2017, 09:06 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

Enrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributor
Enrico's Aviation photos

Hi everyone!
As I have anticipated in my collection and presentation thread, I am now showing you some planespotting photos taken by me during last years

Photos has been taken largely between Bologna (my home airport) and Milan Malpensa, but you will see also many photos taken from other interesting airports!

First photos I am posting are from Bologna, a northern Italy airport, located about 100km southwest from Venice, 200km southeast from Milan and 100km north from Florence. It is located in a strategic logistic position, that's why it generates a good traffic!
It is not a big airport, but last year it moved more than 7 million passengers

Some photos of normal traffic:

A lot of Ryanair flights: it is a base for 7 Ryanair's 737!

Italian firefighting service AB412!

And emergency service (known as "118", the Italian emergency phone number):

This aircraft is now in Milan Malpensa, and it is waiting to be dismantled and moved to the local aviation museum

A little bit of fog!

I will come with other photos tomorrow, I hope you will like these!
Enrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2017, 09:30 PM   #2
banned

Edoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributor
Re: Enrico's Aviation photos

I see you too have problems sleeping! Good bunch of photos! Hoping to see some heavies, I know Bologna gets some!
Edoardo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:38 AM   #3
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Really beautiful pictures, woooow

Old 02-15-2017, 08:48 AM   #4
Earning My Wings

Enrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributor

Thank you guys!! :-)

@Edoardo: yes, now at Bologna we have one daily Emirates flight to Dubai operated with B773ER, and each 3-6 months we get one or two Antonov 124, due to the presence in Bologna of a maintenance hangar for Italian army helicopters (NH90), so sometimes an Antonov 124 come to load-unload 1 or 2 NH90s.
Other heavy aircraft come occasionally (Sometimes C17, Il76, etc etc)

Old 02-15-2017, 11:52 AM   #5
King of the Geeks

Kitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dog

Wonderful set of photos. Well done. Thank you for sharing.

David

Kitty Hawk 1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 12:39 PM   #6
banned

Edoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrico View Post
Thank you guys!! :-)

@Edoardo: yes, now at Bologna we have one daily Emirates flight to Dubai operated with B773ER, and each 3-6 months we get one or two Antonov 124, due to the presence in Bologna of a maintenance hangar for Italian army helicopters (NH90), so sometimes an Antonov 124 come to load-unload 1 or 2 NH90s.
Other heavy aircraft come occasionally (Sometimes C17, Il76, etc etc)

Love to see the new AZ A320 in the new livery! And hopefully looking forward to see Emirates 777W!
Old 02-15-2017, 04:09 PM   #7
Earning My Wings

Some photos taken at Brescia Montichiari, on december 28, 2016, during one of the first training sessions of Lufthansa's crew on the new A350 LH!

Old 02-15-2017, 04:19 PM   #8
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrico View Post
Some photos taken at Brescia Montichiari, on december 28, 2016, during one of the first training sessions of Lufthansa's crew on the new A350 LH!

Love the A350...
Old 02-15-2017, 04:29 PM   #9
In thrust we trust

MM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobbyMM9024 is a legend of the hobby

Absolute awsome pictures. You've made such stunning shots, incredible. Pos. rep. added btw.

PS: the Cockpit Windows on the A320 from Trade Air remind me strongly on Air Canada's new intodruced livery
MM9024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 03:53 PM   #10
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

The 727 and MD80 are stunning ....Watch out Kids, forget your plastic jets of today....that's real metal !
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 07:18 PM   #11
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
The 727 and MD80 are stunning ....Watch out Kids, forget your plastic jets of today....that's real metal !
Totally agree with you
Old 02-20-2017, 11:43 AM   #12
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Some great stuff you got there Enrico. Loving the A350 in the Lufthansa colours, climbing in front of the mountain. Great light.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:36 PM   #13
banned

Yes the Lufthansa A350 is a beauty.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:27 PM   #14
Earning My Wings

Hi everyone!
This time some photos from a place where I felt in love with the location, Innsbruck!
Outside Italy there is a totally different aviation and spotting culture (It's easy to understand: in Italy this culture does not exists)

Old 02-20-2017, 03:38 PM   #15
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Some fantastic photos!! Agree the Luftie A350 looks superb.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: