Enrico's Aviation photos - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-03-2020, 10:28 AM   #61
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Enrico's Aviation photos

Ciao Enrico, great photos here! All the cargo airplanes are wonderful and the three military airplanes are really interesting, especially the C-130.
Thanks for the beautiful photos.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2020, 05:55 AM   #62
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog

Great pictures, nice selection of cargo planes, well done!

Lollo

lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 07:28 AM   #63
Puddle Jumper

Enrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributor

Hi guys, I am back with some pictures!
Let's start from my last catch of 2020 at BLQ, just before Christmas holidays, we have been very lucky to see a crew change of an AN124 in Bologna. That means the visit of this wonderful aircraft, the An74!

An74 3 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Antonov Airlines An74 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Back in october, when Neos was operating almost two flights per day to/from China with PPE on board. Actually they are still operating, but with a much lower frequency.

B789 EINEU by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

EI-NEU B789 Neos by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Another special guest at Bologna, seen back in September and November, this beautiful Jumbolino owned by Formula One Management. It came for the Tuscan GP and the Emilia Romagna GP (Both Mugello and Imola ircuits are relatively close to Bologna)

FOM bae146 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

A couple from Lampedusa: a now retired Volotea Boeing 717 and an ATR72 by DAT, operating on the domestic routes to Palermo and Catania

Volotea B712 2 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

ATR72 DAT LMP by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Some Canadair CL415s in action! They were called into service to extinguish a fire on the Apennines. Luclky no people were involved, the fire took place far from the nearest town.
In the first pic, the aircraft coming from Rome Ciampino airbase is seen on landing at Bologna to refuel before starting operations, other two aircraft came direcltly from Genova airport.
The water load was taking place in the Bilancino lake, close to Mugello.

Note that in Italy the Canadair service is not provided by the Air Force as most of other countries but by a civilian operator.

Canadair CL415 5 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Canadair CL415 IDPCD by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Canadair CL415 6 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

CL415 Canadair by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

CAN23 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Canadair CL415 4 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Canadair L415 2 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

CL415 Canadair 2 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr
Enrico is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2021, 07:30 AM   #64
Puddle Jumper

Enrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributorEnrico is an excellent contributor

Coming back to my summer trip, here are some from BRU and LUX.

A320 Brussels Airlines 1 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

(this actually reminds me of the "Arrivederci Alitalia" sticker on a Ryanair plane )

Alitalia A320 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

A330 Eurowings by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

B744 Asiana by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

A330 Brussels Airlines by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

B744 Kalitta by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

B744 kalitta 2 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

C130 Belgian Air Force by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

A332 Sichuan by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

B752 Icelandair Vatnajokull by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

E190 TUI by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

From LUX:

Cargolux B744 PW by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Cargolux B748 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

China Airlines Cargo by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

B744 China Cargo LUX by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Luxair B738 2 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Luxair B738 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

B777 Qatar F 2 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr
Old 01-19-2021, 07:35 AM   #65
Puddle Jumper

A nice spotting day at Brescia VBS, with a very special visitor (now with a "new" brother, another IL62 has joined the Rada fleet)
Actually, the day after it took off towards Nis, where on the following flight it has been the "main actor" of the famous grazing takeoff video.

ATR72 Mistral Air 2 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

ATR72 Mistral Air by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

ATR72 Sprint Air by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Il62 3 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

IL62 Rada Airlines 3 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

IL62 rada airlines 6 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Il62 2 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Rada IL62 EW450TR by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

IL62 brescia 2 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Always from last summer, some early morning arrivals and a couple of arrivals of the late afternoon.

ATR72 ASL by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

B757 DHL by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

B752 DHL 2 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Volga Dnepr An124 2 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Volga Dnepr An124 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Volga Dnepr An124 3 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Volga Dnepr An124 4 bis by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

(just arrived my Gemini 1:400 of this giant)

For this Brazilian C130H was actually a coming back at home, as it was a former Italian Air Force aircraft. And Pisa airbase was its base. It is still today the base for the 46 Aerobrigata (the previous owner of this C130). Actually Italian Air Force has only the J version of this mighty aircraft.

C130H 2476 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

Oh, and a nice 734F by Cargologic Germany.

Cargologic B738 by Enrico Bonaga, su Flickr

See you soon with more pictures!

Last edited by Enrico; 01-19-2021 at 07:37 AM.
Old 01-19-2021, 11:07 AM   #66
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Really amazing pictures of some Russian heavyweights, some beautiful special liveries and a lot of gorgeous 747s! Love the RADA IL62, amazing bird. Also neat catch on the CargoLogic Germany 734!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:42 PM   #67
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

So many beautiful pics! I'll prepare a rain of likes on your Flickr
Old 02-05-2021, 06:52 AM   #68
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Ciao Enrico...MASTERPIECES!
The China Airlines Cargo B747-400 took from the back during takeoff, the Il-62 close up and the An-124 nose during landing are the best.
Bravo.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: