Trips for 2021 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-02-2021, 10:50 AM   #1
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Trips for 2021

Happy new year everyone!

Last years thread was a bit smaller than usual, due to all the travel restrictions of course! I think we all need some time abroad to recharge and reboot ourselves!

So let's continue sharing our trips for the year 2021!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2021, 10:50 AM   #2
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: Trips for 2021

So far only 1 booking:

August

AMS-HEL KLM 737-900
HEL-AMS KLM 737-900

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 01-02-2021, 04:06 PM   #3
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
Very nice Thom. Nothing for me at the moment until work book me something 😂 happy new year mate
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2021, 04:59 PM   #4
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Very nice indeed! I hope that I will be able to fly a little bit more in 2021. I hope travel restrictions will soon be lifted and we'll be able to travel safely

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 08:04 AM   #5
Admin

Yeah let's hope! I actually got 2 bookings, but I don't think I'll be in HNL in a month's time! Especially not with our incompetent government which hasn't even started vaccination.. We're just storing them for 2 weeks..

Banana republic..

Old 01-03-2021, 08:13 AM   #6
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Yeah let's hope! I actually got 2 bookings, but I don't think I'll be in HNL in a month's time! Especially not with our incompetent government which hasn't even started vaccination.. We're just storing them for 2 weeks..

Banana republic..
And it's not only your government, but also Uncle Sam doesnt allow you to come in that easily.

We are thinking about flying to SYD again in NOV/DEC, First Class on Star Alliance either via SIN or TYO. But with vaccination and restrictions unclear, not sure we should do it.
Price is a bargain though...
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 10:03 AM   #7
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
We are thinking about flying to SYD again in NOV/DEC, First Class on Star Alliance either via SIN or TYO. But with vaccination and restrictions unclear, not sure we should do it.
Price is a bargain though...
You've also seen the Companion fare from Lufthansa then I find it soooo tempting!

Old 01-03-2021, 11:43 AM   #8
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
You've also seen the Companion fare from Lufthansa then I find it soooo tempting!
Yes, not sure though companion is for everyone. In some requirements I read it is required to have a status.

But yes, VERY tempting. I would say my guess is you pay only around 1/3 of the usual fare.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 01:37 PM   #9
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Yes, not sure though companion is for everyone. In some requirements I read it is required to have a status.

But yes, VERY tempting. I would say my guess is you pay only around 1/3 of the usual fare.
Absolutely rediculous price.. But I'm not quite certain Australia's borders will be open by then.. My one uncertainty.

Old 01-08-2021, 04:48 PM   #10
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
First work trip of the year on Sunday.

Flying KLM for the second time

MAN-AMS (737-700)
AMS-BER (737-800)

Nothing booked for my return yet.
Freight aircraft lover.
Old 01-09-2021, 07:04 AM   #11
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
First work trip of the year on Sunday.

Flying KLM for the second time

MAN-AMS (737-700)
AMS-BER (737-800)

Nothing booked for my return yet.
Beware you have to present a negative PCR test while flying through AMS..!

Old 01-09-2021, 07:58 AM   #12
ATP Captain

Thanks Thom everything is already sorted 👍
Freight aircraft lover.
Old 02-28-2021, 07:30 PM   #13
ATP Captain

Work trip
1/3/21
MAN-CDG A318 F-GUGB
CDG-BER E170

First time on both aircraft.
Freight aircraft lover.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: