Airlines at Rome "Leonardo Da Vinci" airport. - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Spotting

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-10-2016, 10:58 AM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Airlines at Rome "Leonardo Da Vinci" airport.

Ciao my friends, spotters and fellow collectors. Looking at the many beautiful threads about the European airports ( Doncaster, Prague, etc.) and with the hope to see many more threads about them, i decided to start a new one about Rome "Leonardo Da Vinci" airport (ICAO: LIRF). This is not a spotting thread (it already exists) but, following the philosophy of the other threads, this wants to be and infos site about the airlines flying to and from my home airport and the most important Italian hub.
All the photos, of course, are mine!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2016, 11:04 AM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Airlines at Rome "Leonardo Da Vinci" airport.

Air Malta: airline of Malta island, home airport Luqa. Founded in 1973 today it flies with six A320 and four A319.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
Old 04-14-2016, 02:54 PM   #3
The Dark Side

Volga-Dnepr: is an airline founded in 1990 and based at Ulyanovsk (Russia), specialized in outsize cargo operations with the biggest An-124 fleet.
This is my first An-124 spotted.

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-14-2016, 03:17 PM   #4
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

When did the AN-124 pass by?

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 03:55 PM   #5
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
When did the AN-124 pass by?
2011 my friend, i was really lucky with this monster of beauty! This was a cargo flight with some spare parts for satellites of ESA (European Space Agency).

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-21-2016, 02:14 PM   #6
The Dark Side

Air Canada started to use the B787-9 for its flights from Toronto-Pearson, 8h45m of flight, 6.785 km, the B787-9 of today is the ACA891, 35 min to land at CYYZ.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-28-2016, 02:00 PM   #7
The Dark Side

From May 27th Delta started a Minneapolis /St.Paul - Rome daily flight, operated with a B767-300.
From December 3rd China Airlines will start a biweekly flight Taipei - Rome using the A350-900: until the end of the winter there will be a stopover to Delhi (India), then it will be a direct flight.

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-10-2016, 01:25 PM   #8
The Dark Side

Just seen on FR24 Asiana Airlines B777-200 Seoul-Rome: three times a week Asiana flies to Rome from Seoul with the B777-200.
Another interesting news is the China Airlines Taipei-Delhi-Rome flight, using the A330-300 (today the "Skyteam" livery), two times a week: 1 stop at Delhi (India).

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-10-2016, 01:34 PM   #9
The Dark Side

Aegean: the most important airline in Greece after the big resizing (close to the demise!) of Olympic, bought by the airline. Aegean flies scheduled and charter routes, scheduled flights to Rome from Athens with A320.

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-16-2016, 11:56 AM   #10
The Dark Side

One of the Queens of Rome FCO is Etihad Airways, flying to/from Abu Dhabi with the A330-200 and the B777-300ER. Etihad is one of the leading airlines worldwide, along with Emirates and Qatar Airways, and it has the 49% of Alitalia shares (the majority, because the 51% is divided into many, different owners). I am proud to share the B777-300ER new livery, a beauty of the sky!

This was the previous livery

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-15-2016, 07:54 AM   #11
The Dark Side

From August 1st Air China is using the B787-9 (along with the A330-200) for the flights from/to Beijing.

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-18-2017, 01:41 PM   #12
The Dark Side

From June 1st Korean Air is using the B747-8i for its flights from-to Seoul. This is the first B747-8i landing at Rome FCO airport.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: