Gatwick Aviation Show Sunday 17TH APRIL 2016 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shows and Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-10-2016, 02:45 PM   #1
HUGE BOAC FAN!!

robertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast icon
Gatwick Aviation Show Sunday 17TH APRIL 2016

just a week to go before the first big enthusiasts show here in u.k at the K2 leisure centre in crawley near Gatwick!! regularly attended by 700+ people with over 100 stands! here a link to last years show!!! the first heathrow follows 3 weeks later!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/robert...57649726635404

Advertisement

Old 04-18-2016, 03:37 PM   #2
HUGE BOAC FAN!!

robertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast iconrobertjon5 is a diecast icon
Re: Gatwick Aviation Show Sunday 17TH APRIL 2016

well here are some pics from this years show!! rather than start a new thread! first off an apology guys as a lot of these have not come out 100% clear. think I overexposed a lot of them a bit!

but anyway, it was another good show with usual bargains to be had! as usual AIRSPOTTERS, ARD + GEOFF NOBLE with a shedload of models. I gave airspotters a hand as usual again this year to help set up their display. Malcolm this had done a diorama 'BASED' on SR MAARTINS airport. with planes skimming holidaymakers heads as they land!! they also had the GEMINI VIRGIN A340-600 G-VEIL on display with a competition to win. £1 entry and leave email address. I am STILL to hear that I won it!!

ARD were on the side wall. had so many models stacked up that poor old mark kept disappearing behind them. all you could see a lot of the time was just his HAT moving up and down the aisle! picked up my JC 747 HOUSE from them.

a couple of other pics.

Old 04-24-2016, 11:11 AM   #3
RJ Captain

RealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radar
Re: Gatwick Aviation Show Sunday 17TH APRIL 2016

Thanks for posting.
RealGliderPilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: