Model Shop (Frankfurt Airport/Madrid Airport - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-05-2016, 02:41 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

FlyingAviator is flying under the radar
Model Shop (Frankfurt Airport/Madrid Airport

Hi, i am flying next month from Frankfurt to Madrid. Does anyone know of there is a model shop at Frankfurt Airport or Madrid Airport? Thank you!
FlyingAviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2016, 09:47 AM   #2
Earning My Wings

atlantic is flying under the radar
Re: Model Shop (Frankfurt Airport/Madrid Airport

on Terminal 1 is a Gift-shop.
Here can you find some Models.
atlantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 11:13 AM   #3
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

LH Worldshop in FRA

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2016, 12:20 PM   #4
Captain

HerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributor

Lots of shops at FRA including the Lufthansa world shop. Keep in mind FRA has different levels and the shops are spread out, lots to see and buy!
Herpa Wings 1:500 Collector
It's not just a hobby - It's a passion
HerpaYVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 02:01 PM   #5
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpaYVR View Post
Lots of shops at FRA including the Lufthansa world shop. Keep in mind FRA has different levels and the shops are spread out, lots to see and buy!
Where else than LH WS in FRA can you find 1:500 models?

Old 01-17-2016, 02:07 PM   #6
Captain

HerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Where else than LH WS in FRA can you find 1:500 models?
I was in FRA & MUC two months ago, I simply do not recall the names of the stores, I do remember walking into the LH world shop. there were the normal stores that sell stuff to tourist and I saw many Herpa models, different scales.

I am not a shopper so I do not pay attention to store names, plus the language issue can be challenging for me, lol

I did not comment on MAD as its been a couple of years and I cant remember if I saw anything there! As I get older, you forget stuff, it may happen to you also
Old 01-17-2016, 02:38 PM   #7
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpaYVR View Post
I was in FRA & MUC two months ago, I simply do not recall the names of the stores, I do remember walking into the LH world shop. there were the normal stores that sell stuff to tourist and I saw many Herpa models, different scales.

I am not a shopper so I do not pay attention to store names, plus the language issue can be challenging for me, lol

I did not comment on MAD as its been a couple of years and I cant remember if I saw anything there! As I get older, you forget stuff, it may happen to you also
In MUC you'll find models in the duty free shops but I don't know any shops in FRA T1 (exept Pier B where I've never been )
Was it in Pier B maybe?

Old 01-17-2016, 07:05 PM   #8
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
In MUC you'll find models in the duty free shops but I don't know any shops in FRA T1 (exept Pier B where I've never been )
Was it in Pier B maybe?
Could have been? I went between AC & TP & LH so I was all over that airport, plus I enjoy plane spotting so I roamed everywhere!
Old 10-04-2016, 08:01 AM   #9
RJ First Officer

Harry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dog

Hi all!

I just found this thread but didn't find the answer for my question. Is there any shops in Madrid that sells 1/400 models. Thanks for your answer.
Harry Pettersion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 11:59 AM   #10
Knees in the breeze

82ndover173rd is flying under the radar

In the city of Frankfurt there is a shop a block from the main train station with 1/500 models I was just there and they have a good selection. I don't recall the name but if you type in on google maps hobb model shops in Frankfurt it's the one closest to the main central train station hope that helps.
82ndover173rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 03:40 PM   #11
1:500 collector

Piet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dogPiet81 is a top dog

Here is the link to this shop: https://www.modellparadies24.de/ueber-uns/index.php

I visit it several times.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:54 PM   #12
RJ First Officer

Skyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributor

Are there any in T2?
Skyteam67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 06:04 AM   #13
RJ First Officer

Skyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyteam67 View Post
Are there any in T2?
Are there any in Terminal 2?
Skyteam67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: