Shops in Berlin and Hamburg - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-23-2016, 02:37 PM   #16
Student pilot

Malefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dog
Re: Shops in Berlin and Hamburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
They havent closed but moved. They are now located in the Maritime Museum in the Hafen City District. The Museum itself is definetely worth a visit, so best is to combine both. But dont expect bargain Prices...
That was there so Mumrik is right, the address is now wrong. The museum is nice yes ! There was also a few Herpa models in the shop of Miniatur Wunderland, they were supposed to be broken or miss produced (theynwere cheap ) but I honnestly can’t find the problem of them
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2016, 10:55 AM   #17
First Officer

Mumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributor

Thank you for correcting me, only visited the old location and there weren't any sign their to advice to the new location of the shop.
Old 07-23-2016, 02:40 PM   #18
First Officer

Mumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributor

Hi,
After last weeks visit to Berlin and some great finds I can update with good news that ACB and Turberg are great shops for and to some extent KaDeWe too.
Some sad news though is that Der Fliegerladen has closed, the shop at Tempelhofer Damm 2 have closed. It was a great shop and very nice owner with models at very low prices. A sad end.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:57 AM   #19
RJ Second Officer

rugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributor

Just having visited Berlin myself, I would really recommend ACB as I got some good models in there at a reasonable price. I could of been talking for hours but I literally had a flight to catch!

Another shop which is worth a mention is the Lufthansa Shop at Tegel Airport, which will probably be overpriced, may sell 1:400 (They definitely sell models, but I think only Herpa, I didn't have much time to look) but if you're travelling to the airport, it's definitely worth having a look anyway.

Best Wishes
Jan
Old 01-13-2017, 06:58 AM   #20
First Officer

Hi Everyone,

After a Berlin visit over Sylvester, and of course a visit to ACB, I have also found a new shop selling model planes in scales 1:500, 1:400, 1:200 and 1:1000.

The shop is "Michas Bahnhof" and sell some older Herpa (NG) and StarJets models, at VERY low prices.

Made some great deals!

Address is:

Michas Bahnhof
Nürnberger Str. 24A
10789 Berlin

Michas Bahnhof
Old 01-13-2017, 03:00 PM   #21
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumrik View Post
Hi Everyone,

After a Berlin visit over Sylvester, and of course a visit to ACB, I have also found a new shop selling model planes in scales 1:500, 1:400, 1:200 and 1:1000.

The shop is "Michas Bahnhof" and sell some older Herpa (NG) and StarJets models, at VERY low prices.

Made some great deals!

Address is:

Michas Bahnhof
Nürnberger Str. 24A
10789 Berlin

Michas Bahnhof
I know that shop but in the past they only had train models. Anyways good to know as I'm planning a trip to Berlin

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: