Herpa Shops in Brussels - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
Puddle Jumper

CZ 6508 is flying under the radar
Herpa Shops in Brussels

Hey all
I'll be visiting Belgium in the next few weeks. Anyone aware of herpa shops near Brussels or Ghent?

CZ 6508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2014, 10:41 PM   #2
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby
Re: Herpa Shops in Brussels

Hello!

In Brussels:
-Serneels toy store, located next to the Steigenberger hotel (ex. Conrad), Place Stéphanie
Metro station Louise (lines 2 and 6) or Tram stop Stephanie (lines 92, 93, 94 and 97)
-Autoworld Museum shop, located inside the museum near the Cinquantenaire/Jubelpark. Station Merode (Metro 1 or 5, tram 81 or bus 22, 27, 61 or 80).

Both shops are very expensive.

Around. Brussels:
-Technohobby Halle, located in the city of Halle, can be reached by train (around 15 mins from Brussels. All trains to Halle departs from Brussels South (Midi), Central and North station (approx 4 trains a hour). Shop is lacated at a short walking distance from the station.

-Eurojouets Wavre, located in the city of Wavre but can only be reached by car.

In Antwerp (I don't know if you are planning to visit the city):
-Hermann Verbosschen (or something similar), located near the Groenplaats

In Ghent:
-There was a really nice shop but they don't have a showroom anymore.

Also, make sure to visit the Aviation hall of the Army museum (also civil aircrafts).

Entrance is free and located in front of Autoworld (see above)

For any questions about Brussels and surroundings, please pm me.

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 05:56 AM   #3
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Be sure to post these questions in the right section, the Shops Visits section I guess Wingslover answered your question, and added a whole lot more information.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2014, 07:20 AM   #4
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Hello again!

If you sill be visiting Gent (Ghent), I recommend you to make a trip to Brugge. Brugge is a beautiful city and there is a nice small shop in the citycenter. Brugge is at only 25 minutes by train from Gent. From the station, take bus line 6 or 16 to the stop Vrijdagsmarkt (7 mins). The shop is located in front of the bus stop. You can also plan a visit to the coastal city of Oostende (Ostend) where an interesting shop is located (approx. 1 hour by train from Gent).

Old 04-14-2016, 05:24 PM   #5
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Are MicroWings very reliable?

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 01:18 AM   #6
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Are MicroWings very reliable?
Yes they are, already ordered a few models from them and the service was great

Old 04-15-2016, 04:45 AM   #7
Captain

Pieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dog

I'm not sure if MicroWings still excists... Their site is still online, but they don't add new models to it...
Years ago, I ordered a lot of models at their shop. Service was great!

But nowadays I don't know if they still sell models... (I switched over to 1/400, so I don't order much in other scales)
Pieter666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: