Shops in Hamburg - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-05-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
Air Trafffic Controller

Model22 is flying under the radar
Shops in Hamburg

Hi,
Travelling to Hamburg soon and was wondering if there are any good 1:500 shops?
Thanks.
Model22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2014, 11:59 AM   #2
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Shops in Hamburg

Hm, I dont think as many as there were in the past.

LH World Shop is at the Airport and then of course Karstadt in Mönckebergstrasse has a few models....but nothing really huge....like the Airport Hamburg is unfortunately deep province in that respect, too.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:40 PM   #3
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Please check the reatailer list of Herpa before asking those questions
HERPA Miniaturmodelle GmbH - Online - RETAILER LIST

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2014, 12:46 PM   #4
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Please check the reatailer list of Herpa before asking those questions
HERPA Miniaturmodelle GmbH - Online - RETAILER LIST
Galerie Maritim is no more selling planemodels, Wede indeed still does and they have a great variety, but pretty expensive.

I dont know though why you say please check before asking....it is possibly not only about the Shops but about the Feedbacks ?

As you see, the list is also no more up to date and it would be annoying going somehwere extra and Standing in front of closed doors. So dont understand why he shall not be allowed to ask....
Old 07-06-2014, 12:48 PM   #5
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Model22 View Post
Hi,
Travelling to Hamburg soon and was wondering if there are any good 1:500 shops?
Thanks.
Tif you DO visit Hamburg, dont forget going to Miniatur Wunderland and the fantastic "Knuffingen Airport".....

Knuffingen Airport: Kleinster Flughafen der Welt // The world's smallest airport - YouTube

A MUST for model fans and unique in the world !!!!
Old 07-06-2014, 12:54 PM   #6
Air Trafffic Controller

Thanks for the replies guys.Yes I am definitely going to Miniatur Wunderland it sounds like a great place.I will also try and check out some of those stores listed.
Thanks
Old 07-06-2014, 12:59 PM   #7
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Model22 View Post
Thanks for the replies guys.Yes I am definitely going to Miniatur Wunderland it sounds like a great place.I will also try and check out some of those stores listed.
Thanks
No prob ! Welcome to my hometown, one of the most beautiful cities on earth !
Old 07-07-2014, 04:25 AM   #8
RJ Captain

c5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dogc5maier is a top dog

As I don't live in Hamburg any more, my latest information is several years old, but at that time I found that Spiel & Hobbyhaus Hartfelder had the most amazing selection of herpa models. They sure are off the beaten track, but you may want to ask them if they still have the variety of some years ago and then see what they have to offer you.

Christoph
c5maier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:28 AM   #9
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
As you see, the list is also no more up to date and it would be annoying going somehwere extra and Standing in front of closed doors. So dont understand why he shall not be allowed to ask....
You're right. That experience happened to me several times

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:40 AM   #10
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5maier View Post
As I don't live in Hamburg any more, my latest information is several years old, but at that time I found that Spiel & Hobbyhaus Hartfelder had the most amazing selection of herpa models. They sure are off the beaten track, but you may want to ask them if they still have the variety of some years ago and then see what they have to offer you.

Christoph
I was there a year ago, and you should ask to let you visit their basement.
Amazing place, a lot of old models for very nice prices. Discounts applicable for bigger shopping.

tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:19 PM   #11
Air Trafffic Controller

Thanks for all these replies,Hamburg seems to be a good place to purchase models,looking forward to my trip even more now!
Old 07-14-2016, 04:15 AM   #12
First Officer

Mumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributorMumrik is a good contributor

Hi,

Does anyone know if Spiel & Hobbyhaus Hartfelder is still open? And how is it with Karstadt in Mönckebergstrasse?

Last edited by Mumrik; 07-14-2016 at 04:17 AM.
Mumrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 07:53 AM   #13
Earning My Wings

SoydeHamburgo is getting startedSoydeHamburgo is getting startedSoydeHamburgo is getting startedSoydeHamburgo is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumrik View Post
Hi,

Does anyone know if Spiel & Hobbyhaus Hartfelder is still open? And how is it with Karstadt in Mönckebergstrasse?
Spiel & Hobbyhaus Hartfelder is closed. Mr Hartfelder retired. This shop was the best shop here in Hamburg for Herpa. His son has opened a shop with some Herpa planes: Hobby + Technik; Alstertal-Einkaufszentrum (shopping mall), Heegbarg 31, 22391 Hamburg; near S-Bahn station "Poppenbüttel" (S1)

Karstadt is still open and I guess they have some planes. It is near the central station.
SoydeHamburgo is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: