Wings900 Discussion Forums

Wings900 Discussion Forums (https://www.wings900.com/vb/)
-   Shop Visits (https://www.wings900.com/vb/shop-visits/)
-   -   Shops in Hamburg (https://www.wings900.com/vb/shop-visits/71814-shops-hamburg.html)

Model22 07-05-2014 06:16 PM

Shops in Hamburg

Hi,
Travelling to Hamburg soon and was wondering if there are any good 1:500 shops?
Thanks.})

Speedbird 001 07-06-2014 11:59 AM

Re: Shops in Hamburg

Hm, I dont think as many as there were in the past.

LH World Shop is at the Airport and then of course Karstadt in Mönckebergstrasse has a few models....but nothing really huge....like the Airport Hamburg is unfortunately deep province in that respect, too.

Wingslover 07-06-2014 12:40 PM

Please check the reatailer list of Herpa before asking those questions ;)
HERPA Miniaturmodelle GmbH - Online - RETAILER LIST

Speedbird 001 07-06-2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingslover (Post 587050)
Please check the reatailer list of Herpa before asking those questions ;)
HERPA Miniaturmodelle GmbH - Online - RETAILER LIST

Galerie Maritim is no more selling planemodels, Wede indeed still does and they have a great variety, but pretty expensive.

I dont know though why you say please check before asking....it is possibly not only about the Shops but about the Feedbacks ?

As you see, the list is also no more up to date and it would be annoying going somehwere extra and Standing in front of closed doors. So dont understand why he shall not be allowed to ask....

Speedbird 001 07-06-2014 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Model22 (Post 587015)
Hi,
Travelling to Hamburg soon and was wondering if there are any good 1:500 shops?
Thanks.})

Tif you DO visit Hamburg, dont forget going to Miniatur Wunderland and the fantastic "Knuffingen Airport".....

Knuffingen Airport: Kleinster Flughafen der Welt // The world's smallest airport - YouTube

A MUST for model fans and unique in the world !!!!

Model22 07-06-2014 12:54 PM

Thanks for the replies guys.Yes I am definitely going to Miniatur Wunderland it sounds like a great place.I will also try and check out some of those stores listed.
Thanks

Speedbird 001 07-06-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Model22 (Post 587054)
Thanks for the replies guys.Yes I am definitely going to Miniatur Wunderland it sounds like a great place.I will also try and check out some of those stores listed.
Thanks

No prob ! Welcome to my hometown, one of the most beautiful cities on earth ! :)

c5maier 07-07-2014 04:25 AM

As I don't live in Hamburg any more, my latest information is several years old, but at that time I found that Spiel & Hobbyhaus Hartfelder had the most amazing selection of herpa models. They sure are off the beaten track, but you may want to ask them if they still have the variety of some years ago and then see what they have to offer you.

Christoph

Wingslover 07-07-2014 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 (Post 587051)
As you see, the list is also no more up to date and it would be annoying going somehwere extra and Standing in front of closed doors. So dont understand why he shall not be allowed to ask....

You're right. That experience happened to me several times :lol:

tomek-czarnyszewicz 07-07-2014 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c5maier (Post 587110)
As I don't live in Hamburg any more, my latest information is several years old, but at that time I found that Spiel & Hobbyhaus Hartfelder had the most amazing selection of herpa models. They sure are off the beaten track, but you may want to ask them if they still have the variety of some years ago and then see what they have to offer you.

Christoph

I was there a year ago, and you should ask to let you visit their basement.
Amazing place, a lot of old models for very nice prices. Discounts applicable for bigger shopping.

Model22 07-07-2014 12:19 PM

Thanks for all these replies,Hamburg seems to be a good place to purchase models,looking forward to my trip even more now!

Mumrik 07-14-2016 04:15 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know if Spiel & Hobbyhaus Hartfelder is still open? And how is it with Karstadt in Mönckebergstrasse?

SoydeHamburgo 07-14-2016 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumrik (Post 894082)
Hi,

Does anyone know if Spiel & Hobbyhaus Hartfelder is still open? And how is it with Karstadt in Mönckebergstrasse?

Spiel & Hobbyhaus Hartfelder is closed. Mr Hartfelder retired. This shop was the best shop here in Hamburg for Herpa. His son has opened a shop with some Herpa planes: Hobby + Technik; Alstertal-Einkaufszentrum (shopping mall), Heegbarg 31, 22391 Hamburg; near S-Bahn station "Poppenbüttel" (S1)

Karstadt is still open and I guess they have some planes. It is near the central station.