Herpa 1:500 in Shanghai - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-15-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
RJ First Officer

arbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributor
Herpa 1:500 in Shanghai

Excuse me if this has already discussed here but...

I will be in Shanghai mid May and wondering if there is any 1:500 store available in Shanghai.

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2014, 02:26 AM   #2
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog
Re: Herpa 1:500 in Shanghai

Yes, there is very big store called: WingsWorld Shanghai. Before they have a small shop in Shanghai downtown, but due to very high cost the move to new place.
Here is address: 上海市 徐汇区 蒲汇塘路98号5楼. Shopping hours: 10:30 - 19:00.
Taxi from People's Square will cost you around 35RMB (~5€). If you don't know SH, there is always better to take taxi.
This is a very old building, doesn't looks like a shop. It's actually warehouse with small restaurants. After you will enter the building, you have to turn left, upstairs to the 5th floor (or take elevator to 4th floor and than use stairs). On 5th floor there is only one place you can enter... the shop.

The choice is quite big, the owner has a lot of Hogan models and Herpa. If you want he can prepare the models before, just drop him an e-mail to: sales@herpa.com.cn or
He speak a bit English, or if you speak Chinese you can always call him: +86 180 1748 3825.

I want to aware you, this shop is not cheap. You have to taklk about any discount before you agree to buy something. This guy is a hard player.

Last edited by tomek-czarnyszewicz; 04-16-2014 at 02:34 AM.
tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:09 PM   #3
RJ First Officer

arbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomek-czarnyszewicz View Post
Yes, there is very big store called: WingsWorld Shanghai. Before they have a small shop in Shanghai downtown, but due to very high cost the move to new place.
Here is address: 上海市 徐汇区 蒲汇塘路98号5楼. Shopping hours: 10:30 - 19:00.
Taxi from People's Square will cost you around 35RMB (~5€). If you don't know SH, there is always better to take taxi.
This is a very old building, doesn't looks like a shop. It's actually warehouse with small restaurants. After you will enter the building, you have to turn left, upstairs to the 5th floor (or take elevator to 4th floor and than use stairs). On 5th floor there is only one place you can enter... the shop.

The choice is quite big, the owner has a lot of Hogan models and Herpa. If you want he can prepare the models before, just drop him an e-mail to: sales@herpa.com.cn or
He speak a bit English, or if you speak Chinese you can always call him: +86 180 1748 3825.

I want to aware you, this shop is not cheap. You have to taklk about any discount before you agree to buy something. This guy is a hard player.
Thanks a lot

Old 05-21-2014, 06:19 PM   #4
RJ First Officer

Visited the shop on Monday and bought few models. Prices are not that cheap, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to buy models over the counter, as most of the time I have to buy from online without physically checking them.

The owner is very polite and friendly. Brought at-least 2 pieces of each model from inside the store, so that I could pick the perfect quality one. He has quite a big customer base here, I was at the shop 3 times and found customers every times. Luckily t was only 2 blocks from my hotel.

And he really has a huge collection at the shop, almost of all scales.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: